Groups
    EXPIRED

Lawn scarifier

looking for a cheap lawn scarifier ? any deals please

5 Comments

Are you looking for Mower or pole type?

Original Poster

I need a scarifier with raking device to aerate and remove moss . i tried with ordinary rake but was hard and bruised my palms ,i already have a petrol mower.

funcool;2563042

I need a scarifier with raking device to aerate and remove moss . i tried … I need a scarifier with raking device to aerate and remove moss . i tried with ordinary rake but was hard and bruised my palms ,i already have a petrol mower.

I have just had a quick look at it seems there are 2 types. I is wheel on a pole and the other like a mower but takes the layer of turf off. Try this one see if this is what you are looking for.

primrose-london.co.uk/law…ase £19.99 + £4.99 p&p

gardeningdirect.com/Law…DOW £16.99 + £2 .95 p&p (+ 12% quidco)

Original Poster

Thanks for looking but iam looking for an electric operated one sory to be ignorant

funcool;2563143

Thanks for looking but iam looking for an electric operated one sory to … Thanks for looking but iam looking for an electric operated one sory to be ignorant

Sorry misunderstood when you said you were using rake? Why not hire one

hss.com/g/6…7kQ

Saw a couple around £145 if you buy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313807
      2. Walker crisps22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843

See more discussions