Groups

LawnMower

Hi everyone!
    I have just bought a new house and it has an small garden. Therefore we are looking after a cheap LawnMower (less than 100£).
    I have seen really cheap ones in ebay: (Qualcast, Flyvo...) but not sure about them, could you advise me please?
    Do you know any mark I can rely on?
    Any cheap store to buy it?
    Many thanks!!

8 Comments

I've just got a regular Flymo lawnmower,however we don't need it as the rabbit now eats all the grass and its well short compared to neighbours either side!
    I going go out and do the strimmer round the edges sometime soon,as those bits are long.
    My Flymo was about £30 from Argos,had it since I moved in,so that be 2001,still fine.

Hi,
    The majority of so called 'New' mowers on Ebay will be GRADED.

Flymo are manufactured by Electrolux who take back catalogue returns, damaged box's items etc & then re-box them in plain packaging. They usually come with a token guarantee of a couple of months.

We did a stint of selling Flymo but got fed up with dealing with customer complaints & faulty product.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

this would do the job fine,as only small garden,you be done in no time if you don't let the grass grow wild.

Original Poster

Many thanks!

dealstop.co.uk/pro…=66

That one looks a good price, draper have a good name too

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1984952

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7300019/Trail/searchtext%3EFLYMO.htmthis would do the job fine,as only small garden,you be done in no time if you don't let the grass grow wild.

There isn't a grass bag/box with that is there?

I got mine free from freecycle, baragain!

FFNYL;1984933

Hi, The majority of so called 'New' mowers on Ebay will be GRADED. Flymo … Hi, The majority of so called 'New' mowers on Ebay will be GRADED. Flymo are manufactured by Electrolux who take back catalogue returns, damaged box's items etc & then re-box them in plain packaging. They usually come with a token guarantee of a couple of months. We did a stint of selling Flymo but got fed up with dealing with customer complaints & faulty product.

Flymo are no longer manufactured by Electrolux (split from them around 3 years ago), Flymo is the brand name and Husqvarna is the parent company. Returns that get reworked NEVER get sold as NEW, they are always stated as X Grades however if Flymo sell and X Graded product there is no way of them stopping people selling them on as "NEW":whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions