Laws on buying alcohol free drinks?

Found 19th Jul 2011
Is there an age restriction on buying alcohol free beer?

Im weird i know..

19 Comments

lol..... why the question, did you get ID'd when you went to buy the coke deal?

yes there are.

Dont tell us you got drunk on it.

dunno about the law but it does flag up at the tills as age restricted

even if it is alcohol free but still classed as a wine, lager etc yes the laws still apply.

Original Poster

i drink alcohol free beer... just wondered if i could be lazy and get my 14 year old to pop to the shop n buy me some....

but yes, i got id'd in sainsburys for it the other day too, not only that, im effing 33!!

DudeyGeeza

i drink alcohol free beer... just wondered if i could be lazy and get my … i drink alcohol free beer... just wondered if i could be lazy and get my 14 year old to pop to the shop n buy me some....but yes, i got id'd in sainsburys for it the other day too, not only that, im effing 33!!

Why? That's like saying I shoot up heroin free heroin!
Edited by: "jiminym" 19th Jul 2011

Original Poster

i like beer, it tastes like beer to me, and theres nothing like an ice cold brew when i finish work (around midday every day), if it was real alcohol, i couldnt drive for the rest of the day, plus, im the biggest lightweight in the damn world... im merry on a bottle! pretty much drunk on two! and dont ever give me one can of stella!! lol..

DudeyGeeza

i like beer, it tastes like beer to me, and theres nothing like an ice … i like beer, it tastes like beer to me, and theres nothing like an ice cold brew when i finish work (around midday every day), if it was real alcohol, i couldnt drive for the rest of the day, plus, im the biggest lightweight in the damn world... im merry on a bottle! pretty much drunk on two! and dont ever give me one can of stella!! lol..

Stella headaches will cripple the strongest man mate.
5 pints of Carlsberg = fine in morning.
2 pints of Stella = death lol

DudeyGeeza

i like beer, it tastes like beer to me, and theres nothing like an ice … i like beer, it tastes like beer to me, and theres nothing like an ice cold brew when i finish work (around midday every day), if it was real alcohol, i couldnt drive for the rest of the day, plus, im the biggest lightweight in the damn world... im merry on a bottle! pretty much drunk on two! and dont ever give me one can of stella!! lol..

Damn I'm straight or I'd ask you out...cheap date!

dtovey89

Stella headaches will cripple the strongest man mate. 5 pints of … Stella headaches will cripple the strongest man mate. 5 pints of Carlsberg = fine in morning.2 pints of Stella = death lol

guiness = death for me lol.

Remember one night when I had the sesh drinking guiness...couldnt get to sleep as my head was spinning when closing my eyes...after about 10 mins I just went to the toilet and made myself throw just so I could get some sleep haha.

numptyj

guiness = death for me lol.Remember one night when I had the sesh … guiness = death for me lol.Remember one night when I had the sesh drinking guiness...couldnt get to sleep as my head was spinning when closing my eyes...after about 10 mins I just went to the toilet and made myself throw just so I could get some sleep haha.

I hate that. You feel fine then get into bed and your head won't stop spinning. Even the one leg hanging out the bed resting on the floor trick doesn't work hah

numptyj

guiness = death for me lol.Remember one night when I had the sesh … guiness = death for me lol.Remember one night when I had the sesh drinking guiness...couldnt get to sleep as my head was spinning when closing my eyes...after about 10 mins I just went to the toilet and made myself throw just so I could get some sleep haha.

Really Numpty, Guiness is 4% or something...perhaps you don't like head?

Really Numpty, Guiness is 4% or something...perhaps you don't like head?

What male doesn't like head?

Dehumanization

i like head but not too much or i get a funny taste in my mouth......

wati we still talking about beer??? X)

honestly guys i didnt know non alcoholic beer was age restricted..... i would ask the manager to clarify why it is age restricted in the first place..... but defo not wise to go get your kids to go aroudn buying beer for you

less than 0.5% can be bought by anyone (scotland - dunno about others but assume same)

Edited by: "brilly" 19th Jul 2011

Dehumanization

The inmate sharing the cell with 'Big Tracy'?

are you sure it is law? I thought anything under 0.5% was exempt. It is usually store policy to flag anything with "beer" in the name (but wine gums usually get through).

I got asked for ID for a pepsi in a pub one night pre turning 18

It took me a while to explain that I wasn't drinking alcohol and it was half six in the evening...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions