Laws that should be introduced !

52 replies
Found 29th Jan 2010
i was walking in town this afternoon and the guy in front of me stopped dead i bumped into him.. obviously apologising profusely .... !

walking on i thought i shoulda just shoved the b*****d... then thought .. ooh this could be a new law that anyone who stops in front of you should be lawfully shoved outta the way..

Anyone with anymore wacky laws that should be introduced???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
52 Comments

people who walk too slow in front of my buggy deserve to get thier heels cliped by it

If you catch someone who does not pick up there dog poo they would have to in turn pick up one of your steamers.

what if he stopped dead cos some granny had fallen over an was gonna help? would that warrent a shove?
clearly stoppin also makes you a b*****d!

groups of people who arrogantly refuse to break their formation and make space for people walking in other direction should be shot in the head...

...with paintballs :-D

agree with the dog crap situation

mrman007;7694958

If you catch someone who does not pick up there dog poo they would have … If you catch someone who does not pick up there dog poo they would have to in turn pick up one of your steamers.

+ 1 argh makes me soo angry

bus drivers in general think they can pull out on any traffic should be stopped

if people are talking on thier mobile phones whilst driving, you can sit on your car horn all the time they are still on it!

I'd like permission to carry a baseball bat with intent to batter anyone driving whilst on the phone, or with fog lights on unneccessarily.

Banned

Married men should be barred from posting on this forum :w00t:

khy86;7694970

groups of people who arrogantly refuse to break their formation and make … groups of people who arrogantly refuse to break their formation and make space for people walking in other direction should be shot in the head......with paintballs :-D

airsoft

leilahfun;7694995

if people are talking on thier mobile phones whilst driving, you can sit … if people are talking on thier mobile phones whilst driving, you can sit on your car horn all the time they are still on it!

Like it :thumbsup:

ugly people should be kept indoors

Banned

micoo;7695040

I don't go out often

i sooo agree people really irritate me that stop infront off me!! esp when i have my lil one in the buggy, i feel like pushing it into them......

Women should only be allowed out of the kitchen to clean, shop, garden and procreate!

micoo;7695040

I live in a cave, precious!!! :?

It should be the law that when council workers leave wheelie bins in the middle of the pavement they should be oh oh.......so mad just thinking about it.......head hot...can't think anymore ...oh.....

Sorry got to go and lay down :x

Banned

kingy58;7695084

Women should only be allowed out of the kitchen to clean, shop, garden … Women should only be allowed out of the kitchen to clean, shop, garden and procreate!

Agreed.

Will you pay me 15k a year to do the above :thumbsup:

Banned

leilahfun;7694944

people who walk too slow in front of my buggy deserve to get thier heels … people who walk too slow in front of my buggy deserve to get thier heels cliped by it

People who clip my heels with a buggy should be exterminated

I've always thought I should be able to shoot people who annoy me.

Banned

mrman007;7694958

If you catch someone who does not pick up there dog poo they would have … If you catch someone who does not pick up there dog poo they would have to in turn pick up one of your steamers.

+1

Dirty beggars :x

100% agree with you OP.
Every time i go out where there are people, i always have someone in front walking and then stopping dead on the spot making me walk into them, sometimes i have it happen like 30 a day.
I mean, there are so many areas where it's better to stand, but not in the middle of where somewhere is walking.
Good idea about pushing them

kingy58;7695084

Women should only be allowed out of the kitchen to clean, shop, garden … Women should only be allowed out of the kitchen to clean, shop, garden and procreate!

Thats not a law it's a (kinda creepy) fantasy ;-)

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7695157

100% agree with you OP.Every time i go out where there are people, i … 100% agree with you OP.Every time i go out where there are people, i always have someone in front walking and then stopping dead on the spot making me walk into them, sometimes i have it happen like 30 a day.I mean, there are so many areas where it's better to stand, but not in the middle of where somewhere is walking.Good idea about pushing them

DarkKnight;7695157

100% agree with you OP.Every time i go out where there are people, i … 100% agree with you OP.Every time i go out where there are people, i always have someone in front walking and then stopping dead on the spot making me walk into them, sometimes i have it happen like 30 a day.I mean, there are so many areas where it's better to stand, but not in the middle of where somewhere is walking.Good idea about pushing them

30 times a day Darkknight, where do you live. I live in a cave I don't really have these problems..:)

200 hours on a stairmaster (without chance of parole) for stopping to talk on public stairs. :-D

Plum;7695228

200 hours on a stairmaster (without chance of parole) for stopping to … 200 hours on a stairmaster (without chance of parole) for stopping to talk on public stairs. :-D

:w00t::thumbsup:

the people who park outside my kids school blocking the road (dead end road), just because they can't walk 100m should have thier cars crushed.

mrman007;7695226

30 times a day Darkknight, where do you live. I live in a cave I don't … 30 times a day Darkknight, where do you live. I live in a cave I don't really have these problems..:)

I don't mean all the time, i mean sometimes. Like for example walking through a shopping centre.
Pain in the ass.

mrman007;7695226

I live in a cave I don't really have these problems..:)

Live in a cave??
Are you clean shaved or?? Just asking..:whistling:

Quick While I keep this guy occupied somebody call G W and tell him I think I got some good news.

People with buggies that try to barge past you in stores but don't even have the decency to say excuse me.
People in stores that walk in front of something your looking at & stand there & look themselves.
Car drivers that pull out in front of you as if you don't exist because your on a motorcycle or mountain bike.
People that walk off when their dog has just pooped.
Not sure what the punishment should be but I know what I'd like it to be.

stgeorge;7695617

People with buggies that try to barge past you in stores but don't even … People with buggies that try to barge past you in stores but don't even have the decency to say excuse me.People in stores that walk in front of something your looking at & stand there & look themselves.Car drivers that pull out in front of you as if you don't exist because your on a motorcycle or mountain bike.People that walk off when their dig has just pooped.Not sure what the punishment should be but I know what I'd like it to be.

REALLY pees me off. I usually say something obnoxious at the time.

Penny Saver;7695641

REALLY pees me off. I usually say something obnoxious at the time.

There is easy tip for this.
Do a fart :)...you will have the whole magazine section to yourself.

DarkKnight;7696517

There is easy tip for this.Do a fart :)...you will have the whole … There is easy tip for this.Do a fart :)...you will have the whole magazine section to yourself.

Farting in confined spaces with full of people like lifts & public transport with no place to breath. Dirty [EMAIL="[email protected]@rds"][email protected]@rds[/EMAIL] & it's damn rude. :x

veedubjai;7697815

Farting in confined spaces with full of people like lifts & public … Farting in confined spaces with full of people like lifts & public transport with no place to breath. Dirty [EMAIL="[email protected]@rds"][email protected]@rds[/EMAIL] & it's damn rude. :x

One time i was at work and i was waiting for the lift, and it arrived and the supervisor walked out and i walked in.
And i walked into this massive cloud of the smelliest fart, and the doors closed and i was like "Noooooooooo" and tried to hold my breath for like half a minute.
Not nice lol

Banned

DarkKnight;7695157

100% disagree with you & OP

Its your fault you walk into people who stop. Do you expect people to have to loook behind them when they stop?

Maybe you both need to stop walking within 2 feet of people or get some glasses!

Are you exaggerating big time again saying you bump into people 30 times a day. Its obvious you are doing something wrong if true lol!

csiman;7698244

100% disagree with you & OPIts your fault you walk into people who stop. … 100% disagree with you & OPIts your fault you walk into people who stop. Do you expect people to have to loook behind them when they stop?Maybe you both need to stop walking within 2 feet of people or get some glasses! Are you exaggerating big time again saying you bump into people 30 times a day. Its obvious you are doing something wrong if true lol!

That's a ridiculous comment Csiman.
People should know if there are people walking around them, and if they want to stop, don't stop dead, try to make it obvious that you are stopping.
If you think it's ok to do so then by your logic it's ok for people driving a car in front of you to stop dead rather than a gradual stop.

DarkKnight;7700321

That's a ridiculous comment Csiman.People should know if there are people … That's a ridiculous comment Csiman.People should know if there are people walking around them, and if they want to stop, don't stop dead, try to make it obvious that you are stopping.If you think it's ok to do so then by your logic it's ok for people driving a car in front of you to stop dead rather than a gradual stop.

people should have brake lights on them(like cars)...is that what you are saying or make the slowing down sign with their hands?

lollingtons

Mod & Ed

oaps should not shop at weekends, they've got all week
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration1013
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2687
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769304

See more discussions