Lazy spa

Posted 25th Apr
Anyone know where has stock of a lazy spa? Willing to pay up to £500 for one
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
ChelseaRae25/04/2020 10:24

https://www.homebase.co.uk/new-york-lay-z-spa-airjet-4-6-hot-tub-plus-free-cleaning-kit-_p404347?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInJvlwqCD6QIV14BQBh2SDwdnEAQYAiABEgJmXfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds“delivery within 21 days” though

Saw them in b and q yesterday in store
ChelseaRae25/04/2020 10:24

https://www.homebase.co.uk/new-york-lay-z-spa-airjet-4-6-hot-tub-plus-free-cleaning-kit-_p404347?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInJvlwqCD6QIV14BQBh2SDwdnEAQYAiABEgJmXfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds“delivery within 21 days” though

My delivery was within 7 days, over 4 weeks ago... still nothing. Customer service is also a shambles.
RickPC25/04/2020 10:28

Saw them in b and q yesterday in store

Thank you will have to ring my local and see if they have any stock
aj215225/04/2020 10:45

My delivery was within 7 days, over 4 weeks ago... still nothing. Customer …My delivery was within 7 days, over 4 weeks ago... still nothing. Customer service is also a shambles.

Maybe won’t go for that if your experiencing customer service issues. But thank you anyway
I had this same issue. I visited B&M as they apparently were getting stock every few days but never found any. In the end I went in Very and saved item ref 4TWX7B1
It was on offer from £600 to £550 and despite being out of stock it regularly said when it was last purchased and they had daily availability.
Managed to get one last week as I was checking online regularly and just happened to be in stock when I checked. With very they dont display out of stock in the search so search for the specific item number and save it as a favourite.

I know very as a company get bad rep but Ive used them for years and spent thousands with them and never had a single issue
macleod166525/04/2020 12:09

I had this same issue. I visited B&M as they apparently were getting stock …I had this same issue. I visited B&M as they apparently were getting stock every few days but never found any. In the end I went in Very and saved item ref 4TWX7B1It was on offer from £600 to £550 and despite being out of stock it regularly said when it was last purchased and they had daily availability.Managed to get one last week as I was checking online regularly and just happened to be in stock when I checked. With very they dont display out of stock in the search so search for the specific item number and save it as a favourite.I know very as a company get bad rep but Ive used them for years and spent thousands with them and never had a single issue

Oh brilliant thanks for the tips will do that
wud love one dam dam dog
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions