Groups
    EXPIRED

LCD AND PLASMA tv's

want a new tv but don't know the differences between them, bit of girl sorry. want a 42" and the best deal.(cheap cow)

4 Comments

LCD is newer technology,consumes less energy,whilst Plasma TV`s are heavyier,life span is a lot shorter.Avoid Plasma at all costs,go noly for LCD.

Rimi;1978080

LCD is newer technology,consumes less energy,whilst Plasma TV`s are … LCD is newer technology,consumes less energy,whilst Plasma TV`s are heavyier,life span is a lot shorter.Avoid Plasma at all costs,go noly for LCD.

Not quite true, but i suggest that it really is down to your eyes, my own eyes think that lcd looks kak and cartoony and so went for a plasma
    yeah they use more electric boo hoo, i just make more effort to turn lights off

Rimi;1978080

LCD is newer technology,consumes less energy,whilst Plasma TV`s are … LCD is newer technology,consumes less energy,whilst Plasma TV`s are heavyier,life span is a lot shorter.Avoid Plasma at all costs,go noly for LCD.

What a load of rubbish

avfc456;1987493

What a load of rubbish

lol not quite rubbish, they do tend to be heavier anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.35
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767334
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2035
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2469

See more discussions