Groups
    EXPIRED

LCD for under £200

Looking to replace my son's CRT with an LCD and have it pref on a bracket..

Anyone seen any good deals around, will be mainly used for DVDs and maybe a console in a year or so's time.

5 Comments

Banned

what size ?

]This looks like a good one from argos

At the minute argos have the spend £100 and get a £10 voucher, So my advice which i have done lots of times before is to go into the store and buy a £100 gift card and get the £10 voucher then buy another £100 gift card and get another £10 voucher then purchase the tv with you two £100 gift cards and once again get another £10 voucher

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3329178

what size ?

not sure he is going from a 14" crt so anything would be an improvement :thumbsup:

Original Poster

imortal;3329276

]This looks like a good one from argos At the minute argos have the spend … ]This looks like a good one from argos At the minute argos have the spend £100 and get a £10 voucher, So my advice which i have done lots of times before is to go into the store and buy a £100 gift card and get the £10 voucher then buy another £100 gift card and get another £10 voucher then purchase the tv with you two £100 gift cards and once again get another £10 voucher

Never thought about doing it that way :thumbsup:

Hi There,
    The best place by far for a t.v is john Lewis ,5 year guarantee , free delivery , excellent service .If you see the same model you are interested in too, and the place you see has in stock they will price match it for you too.They always have promotions on too , just ask them when you call .P.s john Lewis .Com doesn,t price match , so you will need to call or go into your local store .Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oil for Oak Doors44
      2. Dashcam question21
      3. Ordered Samsung note 8 from very delayed delivery11
      4. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…33

See more discussions