Groups
    EXPIRED

Lcd Or Plasma

Hi If anyone can help me in the right direction for web sites that can explain the fors and against of Lcd Or Plasma
    Thanks

6 Comments

From what I understand, LCDs can have dead pixels. Not nice. There are pros and cons with both - have a look at this great comparison here:

hometheater.about.com/od/…htm

Check out avforums.com, everything you'll ever need to know

Johnnypanic

BTW, there is a "short neck" Samsung CRT. Here's the spec. Looks like CRT is going to be here for some time.

Kommunist

BTW, there is a "short neck" Samsung CRT. Here's the spec. Looks like CRT … BTW, there is a "short neck" Samsung CRT. Here's the spec. Looks like CRT is going to be here for some time.

These sets have had a ton of geometry problems, I don't think slim CRT's are very well done yet. Like was posted above, just browse around avforums and ask people there.

Plasma's are going to be stopped being built in 2006 (old technology say SONY). in fact, SONY stopped making them in 2005.

There is a new technology out now that is going to take over from Plasma's, but I doubt you will see it i nthe shops before 2007.

Get yourself a nice HDTV 32" LCD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions