Groups
    EXPIRED

LCD (or Plasma?) full HD for £500-£600

Hi, I'm looking to buy a new tv and I'm getting bogged down by all the different reviews and deal sites so wondered if anyone had any ideas or experience here?

I'm looking for a full HD probably LCD TV that is between £500 and £600

I've been considering the Samsung LE40A559 from play.com for £579.99 but that's sold out now...

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

5 Comments

I've just got the Sony Bravia KDL40V4000 40" 1080 HD from M&S with 5 Yr warrenty, Installed & delivered for £551 (after £30 quidco cashback)
    I really cannot fault it ....................... 100% recommend ..
    not sure if they are still in stock?

snowtiger;4210323

I've just got the Sony Bravia KDL40V4000 40" 1080 HD from M&S with 5 Yr … I've just got the Sony Bravia KDL40V4000 40" 1080 HD from M&S with 5 Yr warrenty, Installed & delivered for £551 (after £30 quidco cashback)I really cannot fault it ....................... 100% recommend ..not sure if they are still in stock?

waiting for mine due tomorrow, I am glad to hear that it is good, so many people were saying not so good a deal but I liked the 5 yr wrranty

octobergirl;4210387

waiting for mine due tomorrow, I am glad to hear that it is good, so many … waiting for mine due tomorrow, I am glad to hear that it is good, so many people were saying not so good a deal but I liked the 5 yr wrranty

Oh I'm sure you wont be disappointed .. really over the moon with mine ..
    I was told that the Sony Bravia & Panasonic Viera take a lot of beating!

Original Poster

out of stock online, not sure about instore though...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds44
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save49

See more discussions