Groups
    EXPIRED

Lcd or plasma tv wanted. Best price PLEASE.

Hi. Am looking for the best lcd or plasma tv. Sizes from 37" to 42".
    Have seen a Phillips 37pfl5522d for £479 and the 37LG3000 for £476.
    Will be watching mostly standard definition tv but do have a ps3.
    Am really stuck. My budget is £500. I know its not alot but its all I can afford.
    If possible could also do with a buy now pay later.
    Thank you for your help...

7 Comments

I know the price has risen, but the PS42A457 featured on this site about 3 weeks ago is a snap at £499 plus delivery. It's going to give you a very good SD picture and your PS3 stuff won't be too shabby either. It's £30 delivery on top of this, but I think it's worth stretching your budget just that little more for this.

robertwhyteltd.co.uk/sho…457

richersounds.com/sho…522

the philips 37pfl5522p only 399. i actually bought one of these. very nice on SD channels and i use it for my ps3 too.

Original Poster

Thank you. I think this is the same one that is in dixons at the same price. Also with free delivery. Was very tempted but just needed a second opinion from someone in the know. Cheers.

Original Poster

Any more ideas.

take a look on [url]www.ebuyer.com[/url]

If you havent already bought one, theres one here you were after for £399 hotukdeals.com/ite…y-/

try [url]www.misco.co.uk[/url] - i bought mine from there, got a great deal on a 37" LCD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions