Found 4th May 2009
Looking for an LCD TV, around 20-26inch and no more than £250. Are there any good deals out there and does anyone have any recommendations as there seems to be a lot of choice.

Was looking at the Samsung T240HD which is a tv and monitor (i think!). Anyone able to say if it's any good or if I'd be better going for a dedicated TV? Asda are selling the Samsung one for £230

Thanks for any advice

4 Comments

There is a deal somewhere for a Samsung 24 at Asda for £235.

Just found it hotukdeals.com/ite…en-

Yeah, I'd check out Asda if I were you as they seem to have some real good bargains and are a lot cheaper online than in the store.

direct.asda.com/Dae…tml

Annie1508;5116280

Yeah, I'd check out Asda if I were you as they seem to have some real … Yeah, I'd check out Asda if I were you as they seem to have some real good bargains and are a lot cheaper online than in the store.http://direct.asda.com/Daewoo-22+-LCD-TV/000584932,default,pd.html

Samsung is only available in store at that price £280 online.

thedish;5116456

Samsung is only available in store at that price £280 online.

Typical, although the 19" LCD we're looking at is £30 cheaper online than it is in the store so I guess some are internet offers and some are store offers, probably best checking both before you order.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?34
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769582
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79

See more discussions