LCD tv advice...

    We have a Samsung 32" LCD tv. Had it for a few years. From John Lewis, still within 5 years guarantee from them. Anyway, we have noticed that there is from top to bottom on right side a circular mark which is mostly apparent on screen when there is not much detail (so bold colours - black most apparent). Anyone know what this is as I was told you cant get screen burn on LCD?

    1 Comment

    It's called temporary image persistence and is not often permanent.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2263
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      3. love affairs1228
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767249

      See more discussions