Groups
    EXPIRED

Lcd tv cleaner

hi, i'm trying to find a cleaning spray suitable for cleaning an lcd tv, any ideas on where to find them, tried argos etc its not coming up with anything, looked on currys website, there on there for £10, anyone know of anywhere cheaper
    thanks everyone

7 Comments

Banned

there is a good set in ASDA...comes with big bottle of spray, cloth and a retractable dust brush... tis cracking for £5

Original Poster

brilliant thanks both

Costco have some individually wrapped wipes, "Wipe n' Clear" I believe they are called. ]http//ww…AJ0
    I was demonstrating them in there just the other day. 2 packs of 100 for £7.97 i think. Can use the for glasses and pretty much anything else with a screen, so phones, cameras, tvs/monitors, cds etc. And because they're all individually wrapped they won't start drying out once the packet's been opened. Also really handy if you do wear glasses because the individual tissue packet is nice and small so you can carry a few round with you easily. Near the opticians section in Costco if you're interested.

use windowlene. spray it onto a soft cloth and not directly onto the screen. i used to work in an lcd repair factory were we went through gallons of the stuff. it works a treat

i just use a damp cloth 2 clean our and a bit of kitchen roll 2 dry ,come up lovely:thumbsup:

julie 2;2999625

i just use a damp cloth 2 clean our and a bit of kitchen roll 2 dry ,come … i just use a damp cloth 2 clean our and a bit of kitchen roll 2 dry ,come up lovely:thumbsup:

Me too. Have not used these products for years, or furniture polish.

Sometyimes I put a tiny drop of vinegar in the water as well. These products are overhyped IMO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed12
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59
      4. Feels weird!22

See more discussions