Groups

LCD TV... Sound, But No Picture...?

As above.... is it going to die on us???

Seems to be an intermittent fault, but is it fatal?

9 Comments

mod

It's called a radio dmh

Original Poster

andywedge;7965407

It's called a radio dmh

:-(

But it used to have pic's too!!! :thinking:

It was off yesterday, but played ball all day!

I am now listening to the soundtrack of '2 Pint's' :oops:

mod

dmh77;7965413

:-(But it used to have pic's too!!! :thinking:It was off yesterday, but … :-(But it used to have pic's too!!! :thinking:It was off yesterday, but played ball all day! I am now listening to the soundtrack of '2 Pint's' :oops:

Oh dear; that doesn't sound good
    I would start looking for a new one; not really worth fixing (unless it's a big TV) cos they are so cheap new

Original Poster

andywedge;7965416

Oh dear; that doesn't sound goodI would start looking for a new one; not … Oh dear; that doesn't sound goodI would start looking for a new one; not really worth fixing (unless it's a big TV) cos they are so cheap new

:-(

Thats what I'm thinking too....... :cry:

It aint a big tv....

My Hannspree TV does it all the times, got to turn it off and on again a few times sometimes to get it to work.

Original Poster

matt3454;7965464

My Hannspree TV does it all the times, got to turn it off and on again a … My Hannspree TV does it all the times, got to turn it off and on again a few times sometimes to get it to work.

Lol... now I am really worried...... that is the brand of the monitor I am looking at.... :thinking:

The TV has gone.... what next? :w00t:

I had this on my Toshiba until the screen went blank for ever, ended up with a nice 30" radio.
    Basically in my case the invertor for the backlight failed so if you have a warranty use it sooner than later.

As with above post, had my Toshiba for long time and intermittent blank screen through the past month now completely black, after extensive research found it was the back light inverter therefore cheaper to buy new TV

I would check the scart lead has not come loose in the back of the TV before chucking it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767252
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      3. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11
      4. word association Game73944481

See more discussions