LCD TV Stand

I was just wondering if someone can help. A local curry's clearance store has LCD TV's greatly reduced because they don't have a stand for the actual TV so you would probably have to wall mount the tv. Does anyone know how I would get hold of a TV stand for 40/42" tv's for brands such as Samsung, Panasonic and Sony.

Thanks

4 Comments

There are loads on ebay and they go for around the £30 - £80 mark. Find out what TV you want and post it on here

dh058977;8787447

There are loads on ebay and they go for around the £30 - £80 mark. Find o … There are loads on ebay and they go for around the £30 - £80 mark. Find out what TV you want and post it on here

Are you looking at the main stand i.e glass stands the complete tv sits on, I think the OP is looking at the small built in stand that fits into the bottom of the LCD before the complete tv goes on the main stand.

Find model number of TV, search internet!

greg_68;8787465

Are you looking at the main stand i.e glass stands the complete tv sits … Are you looking at the main stand i.e glass stands the complete tv sits on, I think the OP is looking at the small built in stand that fits into the bottom of the LCD before the complete tv goes on the main stand.

No i know exactly what the OP is looking for thanks and i know exactly where to get them from. I read and understood the OP.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763946
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions