LDV van's is no more... so what about my warranty?!

Found 11th Jun 2009
Well this is just a quick post to tell you that yes LDV van driver's (if any),
your warranty is now officially null and void.
this has been confirmed on some website and from top brass at LDV
them selfs.

So sorry folk's to be the bearer of bad news.

But on the brighter side anyone wishing to purchase a LDV (again, if any)
van at motorpoint shall receive a 1 year full warranty worth £349 free of
charge... me think's mainly so they can shovel the last of their LDV
stock out the door more quickly.

LDV... no more!
shame the van's where starting to get alright after 20 years of the crap convoy
and pilot vans.... (now they where terrible vans).

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

just buy a warranty, no?

I used to drive a convoy. Then I got a job driving a sprinter and thought i had died and gone to heaven.

Original Poster

radiocde;5470612

I used to drive a convoy. Then I got a job driving a sprinter and thought … I used to drive a convoy. Then I got a job driving a sprinter and thought i had died and gone to heaven.

haha! i know the feeling... we had a fleet of convoy's in my work, then we upgraded to base model transit's... and the feeling was great!

not to go on, but one of the convoy's i was driving... well i say driving... did'nt get it out the yard, as the door fell off! it was only about 6 - 1 year old!

The only real problem I ever had in a sprinter was one with 400 miles on the clock set fire to itself. Only because the dealer hadn't tightened the battery terminals up properly. Luckily I put it out before any real damage was done. I was in Paris at the time so that wouldn't have been easy getting home.
The convoy's were made of hope and wishes. and an ability to shake to bits from new. Our firm had a job selling them for £500 after 4 yrs
Post a comment
@
    Text