lead for watching i player etc between lap top and tv

    please excuse me if i have done this wrong i'm a newy a friend said he thought there was such a thing as a lead that i could buy to watch i player etc that you attatch between lap top and tv.can anyone help


    Welcome to HotUKDeals. I'm going to move this to deal requests, as you've purchased it in the wrong section.

    There is a kind of lead that will do this if you have the correct sockets on your laptop. People in Deal Requests should be able to help you with it.

    Original Poster

    thanx 4 that caz 1x

    Depend on what connections your laptop and tv have.
    DVI connections would be good.

    As above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Also, I found ]this very helpful

    P.S, welcome to HUKD !

    Original Poster

    thanx 4 ur help i'll give it a go x
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits915
      2. Electricity55
      3. Iptv918
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running56

      See more discussions