Leader stores??

Found 9th Jun
Just looking through the leader store site and wondered if the prices really are too good to be true. Company been around for 12 years, they have a physical shop and reviews seem ok. My reservation comes from the fact that it hasn't been mentioned on this site. Anyone used it?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Could you post a link , as round my way Leaders are an Estate Agents and I don't think this is who you mean
No not an estate agent. leaderstores.co.uk
Edited by: "wookiemummy" 9th Jun
The website was registered in 2012 and is genuine, Scamadviser shows their address to be 103 Whitby Street South, Hartlepool, which matches with their contact us address on their website. Googled their address and an image of the Leaderstores premises came up.
Looks legitimate to me
However, just googled leaderstore reviews and This bad review came up. If you are thinking of ordering, ring them first to check stock availability
I did see that and all the others seem fine. Think I will pay via PayPal or credit card to make sure. Just off it's never been mentioned on here. Thanks for your thoughts
Toptrumpet1 h, 1 m ago

However, just googled leaderstore reviews and This bad review came up. If …However, just googled leaderstore reviews and This bad review came up. If you are thinking of ordering, ring them first to check stock availability

All unhappy punters within last 10months reviews.co.uk/com…res
Hmm, I can see it hasn't got fabulous reviews but the item I'm after really is a good price and think I'd rather take a chance on these than a random in eBay. If I have no expectations then worst case scenario is that I don't get my furniture. As long as I don't loose my money I'll be happy.
wookiemummy23 m ago

Hmm, I can see it hasn't got fabulous reviews but the item I'm after …Hmm, I can see it hasn't got fabulous reviews but the item I'm after really is a good price and think I'd rather take a chance on these than a random in eBay. If I have no expectations then worst case scenario is that I don't get my furniture. As long as I don't loose my money I'll be happy.

If buying any single item (or group of items sold as one item e.g. dining set) costing over £100 and the merchant accepts direct payment by UK credit card, pay by UK credit card to benefit from automatic S75 protection so you needn't ever contact the merchant after the sale.
Will do. Thank you for the advice. I've just sent a message checking it's in stock first. If all goes well I'll post it as a deal but I'll just sus them out first as I suspect they will be out of stock.
Well if they’ve got 2 in stock, can you reserve one for me (whatever they are, except a jacuzzi spa, as I live in a flat) as I wouldn’t want to miss out on a deal.
Yes the store used to be mark leaders and then went to leader stores I have used them a few times, I am from Hartlepool and used the store for them to order of their site
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants