Groups

Leaflet given in Schools of somewhere that sells books?!

Hi
    DD wants a book from this leaflet they distribute in schools can't seem to find the leaflet but I remember that they often give this leaflet in msot schools. Was wondering if anyone knew the name so I can order from website

13 Comments

im not sure of the leaflet but the book people sell cheap books, if that will help

supermod

The scholastic book club is the one that comes to my children's Primary - you can order from their website or the school can order for you if they have a Book Fair

scholastic.co.uk/

shop.scholastic.co.uk/

Edited by: "sigma" 21st Aug 2010

Banned

do you know what the books called, tend to be cheaper elsewhere

we get the book people leaflet via school - red house books are cheap too - don't forget quidco on the book people!

Could be "Puffin Book Club" too...

usborne book leaflet?

Red House?

I think our one is called schoolslink

schoolslink was the other one we get! and a welsh one

Original Poster

Kulsum

im not sure of the leaflet but the book people sell cheap books, if that … im not sure of the leaflet but the book people sell cheap books, if that will help

Thanks anyway I'll see if she likes any of those on there x

Original Poster

sigma

The scholastic book club is the one that comes to my children's Primary - … The scholastic book club is the one that comes to my children's Primary - you can order from their website or the school can order for you if they have a Book Fair :)http://www.scholastic.co.uk/http://shop.scholastic.co.uk/

Thanks Sigma. I think this may be it, not completely sure but I know quite definitely its one of the websites listed!

Original Poster

sassie

do you know what the books called, tend to be cheaper elsewhere

Tried searching for them but they don;t seem to come up elsewhere. Thanks anyway

Original Poster

Laffy42

we get the book people leaflet via school - red house books are cheap too … we get the book people leaflet via school - red house books are cheap too - don't forget quidco on the book people!

jonb2412

Could be "Puffin Book Club" too...

mumofthree

usborne book leaflet?

Penny Saver

Red House?

Little Munchkin

I think our one is called schoolslink

Thanks Little Munchkin, Penny Saver, Mum of Three and Jonb2412
    Having a look through the websites now, I only just remembered that You can do multiple quotes so sorry for the shameless bumps I've done thanking you all!
    Thanks again! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions