Groups

League 1 Playoffs

Banned
    Spoilers below

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Congatulations to Millwall Football Club on their well deserved victory against Swindon and promotion to the Championship.

Much the better team.

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;8719044

Much the better team.

Indeed. If it hadn't been for a dodgy keeper in the final game of the season at Elland Road, they wouldnt have needed to go through the play offs.

Interesting fact..... the last 15 teams promoted from this division via the playoffs have stayed up........ But I'd imagine the Lions will be challenging nearer the top next season.

millwall vs the mighty yids maybe soon

Original Poster Banned

Dub1;8719107

millwall vs the mighty yids maybe soon

Harry the Dog is still a poodle. :-D

theres gonna be a lot of happy men round my way tonight...thank god

guv;8719071

Indeed. If it hadn't been for a dodgy keeper in the final game of the … Indeed. If it hadn't been for a dodgy keeper in the final game of the season at Elland Road, they wouldnt have needed to go through the play offs.Interesting fact..... the last 15 teams promoted from this division via the playoffs have stayed up........ But I'd imagine the Lions will be challenging nearer the top next season.

Well Casper Ankergen has gone now, but I think Schmicheal will stop the dodgy keepering! lol

Jokes aside, well done Millwall.

Just got back
    Where is the little ghost he seems very quiet ? i thought we was going to lose against hudds then swindon and stay down looks like your predictions are as **** as your team :whistling:

[SIZE="5"]COME ON YOU LIONS [/SIZE] :viking:

Latinosharkey;8719184

Well Casper Ankergen has gone now, but I think Schmicheal will stop the … Well Casper Ankergen has gone now, but I think Schmicheal will stop the dodgy keepering! lol:pJokes aside, well done Millwall.

Thanks do you really mean it ;-)

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;8725709

Just got back Where is the little ghost he seems very quiet ? i … Just got back Where is the little ghost he seems very quiet ? i thought we was going to lose against hudds then swindon and stay down looks like your predictions are as **** as your team :whistling:

He hides when things aren't going his way. Shame really, but nothing to be surprised about.

waterloo;8725715

Thanks do you really mean it ;-)

Course. Its always great to have a team that you know when you play them there will be an atmosphere.

(Now for the biggoted football comment)

Plus an easy 6 points for leeds.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262
      3. word association Game73944483
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314490

See more discussions