League of legends world championship (ESPORTS)

Found 6th Oct 2017Edited by:"harji12345"
anyone watching and who are you rooting to win
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Esports for anyone confused...

The League of Legends World Championship is the annual professional League of Legends world championship tournament hosted by Riot Games and is the culmination of each season. Teams compete for the champion title, the 70 pounds (32 kg) Summoner's Cup, and a US$1,000,000 champion prize.[1] In 2016, the finals were watched by 43 million people, with a peak concurrent viewership of 14.7 million viewers, breaking 2015's finals' viewer records.[2] The total cumulative daily unique impressions (the amount of unique viewers that tuned in every day via online and television channels) reached 396 million
I honestly couldn't think of anything worse to watch, I think paint drying would be more interesting
StevenBrown2 m ago

I honestly couldn't think of anything worse to watch, I think paint drying …I honestly couldn't think of anything worse to watch, I think paint drying would be more interesting

Team MSF!
Looq9 m ago

Team MSF!

i love the misfits team but i support g2
harji123458 m ago

i love the misfits team but i support g2

Boooooo! ;-)
Looq20 m ago

Boooooo! ;-)

the reason i support them is more to do with the csgo team :P
No doubt esports will be up for consideration for entry into the Olympics soon. Golf made it so why not esports?
RedLozzer1 h, 0 m ago

No doubt esports will be up for consideration for entry into the Olympics …No doubt esports will be up for consideration for entry into the Olympics soon. Golf made it so why not esports?

theguardian.com/com…ing
RedLozzer4 h, 30 m ago

No doubt esports will be up for consideration for entry into the Olympics …No doubt esports will be up for consideration for entry into the Olympics soon. Golf made it so why not esports?

Because you sit in a chair and barely move. Funnily enough I don't think alot of eSport athletes would past the Olympic drug testing regime either .
catbeans7 m ago

Because you sit in a chair and barely move. Funnily enough I don't think …Because you sit in a chair and barely move. Funnily enough I don't think alot of eSport athletes would past the Olympic drug testing regime either .

It's a crazy world.
Looq6th Oct

Team MSF!

THEY BEAT TSM
harji123455 m ago

THEY BEAT TSM

Did you see it at all? It was quite a frustrating watch, Misfits grouping on drake giving TSM a free baron
Looq9th Oct

Did you see it at all? It was quite a frustrating watch, Misfits grouping …Did you see it at all? It was quite a frustrating watch, Misfits grouping on drake giving TSM a free baron

sorry i thought i replied to this i did watch the game but at least you're through to the quarter finals vs skt though
catbeans6th Oct

Because you sit in a chair and barely move. Funnily enough I don't think …Because you sit in a chair and barely move. Funnily enough I don't think alot of eSport athletes would past the Olympic drug testing regime either .

Unless its like the USA Olympic Snowboard team, who are stoners, but the olympic committee decided that weed wasn't a performance enhancer and in fact was amazing they won so much considering the level of stonage.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants