Groups

leapfrog clickstart mouse problems

hi, my son loves his clickstart but every few minutes the mouse seems to stop working and the pointer disappears from the screen leaving 1 very upset little boy (:- does anyone else know of this problem? any suggestions? cant return it as brought second hand. thanks

3 Comments

youve changed the batteries? Only other thing - is the ir receiver window clean? also, ours doesnt seem to work more than a few meters away - and is erratic if the tv cabinet door is closed.

also: I opted to buy the additional power pack for ours, could be bothered to keep changing the c/d batteries.

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

also: I opted to buy the additional power pack for ours, could be … also: I opted to buy the additional power pack for ours, could be bothered to keep changing the c/d batteries.

thanks v much, did change batteries but think i need to get better quality ones as they only last 1-2 weeks, been looking for a power adaptor but they seem to have been discontinued. i will try cleaning the windows as sticky fingers get everywhere. thanks again for advice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1523
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions