Leapfrog My First Leappad and Argos

Well everyone,
I bought my son a leappad from argos for christmas last year but actually bought it on 8th august last year ive just found the reciept so thats they only way i know when the date of purchase was, it broke about three months ago but i couldnt find the reciept then so argos told me where to go!!!
Now in the mean time ive bought a lot of software for this leappad but think it just needs a new pen.
Argos no longer sell these so am unable to get an exchange but now i have the reciept can they take responsibility and sort it with leapfrog? i dont want a refund because
a) it only cost me £5.99 and everywhere else are selling for like £25+
b) i have lots of software for it which would be wasted

please advise me on what i can do, unfortunately i found the reciept dated 08/08/08 but its only been out of its box since christmas

4 Comments

is it really worth the agro for £5.99? they have seriously lost their money i bought a few full price.(years ago) I'm sure you would pick one up for a few £ at a car boot sale or charity shop. ( my nephews tried to sell theirs for a couple of £ and no one even asked - that was last summer)Try ebay and if you don't want to pay postage use the nearest first tool that way you may get one just round the corner for only a few £.

I picked one up at a boot sale for £3, inc games and a bag in excellent condition ....... :thumbsup:

Sell the software?

Give me a shout if you are selling the software, send me a list of what you have:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jim N;6149871

Sell the software?Give me a shout if you are selling the software, send … Sell the software?Give me a shout if you are selling the software, send me a list of what you have:thumbsup:

will let you know what i decide, im still pondering over what to do :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions