Groups

learner driver

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me please?? can you have a child in the back when you learning to drive? rep given for advice x

8 Comments

I can't see why not, but you'll need someone else (over 21 with a full UK license for 3 years or more) in the car as well.

If you mean when your taking lessons - it's up to the disgression of the instructor.

Yes, legally you can.

Jakg has it spot on.. no law against it as long as you have the 21 year old plus driver with a full driving license of 3 years plus with you in the front, in fact some driving instructors encourage it as it gives the learner more experience of driving the car with different weight loads

Original Poster

Jakg;5385750

I can't see why not, but you'll need someone else (over 21 with a full UK … I can't see why not, but you'll need someone else (over 21 with a full UK license for 3 years or more) in the car as well.If you mean when your taking lessons - it's up to the disgression of the instructor.

yeah thanks I took my test but failed on not taking handbreak off fully cant afford lesson in between the extortionate test fee so I was going to take my car and my dad and my 3 year old
    Is it legal to go asda??? lol

Original Poster

is it legal to go to th shops lol??

No - shopping is illegal at all times - you'll face jail!

:P

ceira*freya;5385905

is it legal to go to th shops lol??

as long as you have insurance and a 21 year old with 3+years experience then you can go anywhere except a motorway

Can anyone suggest where to buy a plastic/magnetic roof sign with "L" logo. Looked on ebay but they are too large in size. TA
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial33
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions