learning animals in a whole new way!

Posted 28th MarEdited by:"Squeezepenny"
3429606-KKb3g.jpgFor those with children, this has kept us quite busy today. If you type an animals name into Google (on an iPhone or android) and then press ‘View in 3D’. It brings up your camera and then 30 seconds later you have a tiger in your house! You can take a photo of the kids with them and they can walk around it. You can also find a:

Lion

Tiger

Cheetah

Shark

Hedgehog

Duck

Emperor penguin

Wolf

Angler fish

Goat

Rottweiler

Snakes

Eagle

Brown bear

Alligator

Horse

Shetland pony

Macaw

Pug

Turtle

Cat

Octopus

Dog
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

13 Comments
Works for different dog breeds too.
Thanks will give this a go
Any ideas as to why I can't access 'view in space' please?
And thanks for the post x
Doesn't work for all animals unfortunately. I just searched border collie and nothing came up for 3D viewing.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 28th Mar
I think it's my phone? Worked fine on hubby's Samsung.
Excellent, cheers OP
Squeezepenny, can you also post how to take photos, etc, with the animals so I can send this to my niece? I can't seem to work it out.

Thanks
I’m gonna be playing with this for the next 3 months

I wonder if it works on the PS4 browser, or my smart tv
LemonHead28/03/2020 16:48

Squeezepenny, can you also post how to take photos, etc, with the animals …Squeezepenny, can you also post how to take photos, etc, with the animals so I can send this to my niece? I can't seem to work it out.Thanks

I did a screenshot on my iPhone (Instructions here imore.com/scr…one). I don't have an Android phone, but Google says this is how you do it on Android phones support.google.com/and…-GB.

Video screengrabs are trickier. I had to look this up for my iPhone the other day. iPhone instructions here support.apple.com/en-…935. I'm not sure how to do it on Android, but I'm sure someone else will know.
LemonHead28/03/2020 16:48

Squeezepenny, can you also post how to take photos, etc, with the animals …Squeezepenny, can you also post how to take photos, etc, with the animals so I can send this to my niece? I can't seem to work it out.Thanks

*You will be able to see a shadow on the Tiger on your phone screen

* Follow the instruction and keep moving your phone from one end of the room to another

* Finally, a Tiger in 3D will be inside your room

* You can resize the Tiger by zooming in and out as per your requirement

* The Tiger will vanish after half a minute
GlasgowGrey28/03/2020 21:53

I did a screenshot on my iPhone (Instructions here …I did a screenshot on my iPhone (Instructions here https://www.imore.com/screenshot-iphone). I don't have an Android phone, but Google says this is how you do it on Android phones https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075928?hl=en-GB.Video screengrabs are trickier. I had to look this up for my iPhone the other day. iPhone instructions here https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207935. I'm not sure how to do it on Android, but I'm sure someone else will know.

Note: watch the Google 3D AR animals on iPhone and it worked only in Chrome and not on Google mobile app as of now. On Android it works on all apps

Google’s 3D animals aren’t available on all devices. It’s only available on smartphones and not on the computer or laptop. In fact, it isn’t supported by all phones either. Android smartphone or tablet running Android 7.0 or higher and iPhone or iPad running iiOS 11.0 or higher are the only ones that will show 3D animals on Google.
Squeezepenny29/03/2020 17:44

Note: watch the Google 3D AR animals on iPhone and it worked only in …Note: watch the Google 3D AR animals on iPhone and it worked only in Chrome and not on Google mobile app as of now. On Android it works on all appsGoogle’s 3D animals aren’t available on all devices. It’s only available on smartphones and not on the computer or laptop. In fact, it isn’t supported by all phones either. Android smartphone or tablet running Android 7.0 or higher and iPhone or iPad running iiOS 11.0 or higher are the only ones that will show 3D animals on Google.

worked on safari, on iPhone
but not on Firefox, on iPhone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions