Lease car

Found 8th Aug
Hi everyone
I am new to hot deals community although I have been watching the deals on here for years.
please be kind to me!?!
we've just had a car crash - not our fault but the we only getting £1,000 for our car.
need to find a car fast as use for work.

has anybody got any recommendations for a family (would like suv) lease car? does anyone knoe of any good deals out there at the moment? I'm really overwhelmed with all the lease companies.

we've been offer a Hyundai Tucson 3 yrs £1k deposit for £248 a month.
this is our only option at the moment.

I'd be so grateful for nice comments
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenCar
5 Comments
Your problem may be waiting time, unless you can find some in stock. Quite a few manufacturers have waiting times of 6 months plus. Sorry can’t offer more advice.
Leases tend to be to order and not sitting on a forecourt waiting to go, moreso if you want a specific colour/option combination. In context of the Tucson deal you mention, you haven't indicated the exact model nor other terms such as annual mileage allowance, optional extras, maintenance inclusive or not, etc. General list of most Tuscan lease options (inc 3yr lease at £691 + 35x£240) can be juggled via advanced search at whatcar.com/car…on/ and may require additional one-off admin fee of typically £250+.
What about hpi on a nearly new car?
How about a loan from Sainsbury's etc and get something from Dacia, will probably work out not much more than a lease deal but will be yours to keep after 3 years, no milage limits, 3 years warranty and rac cover. Renault engines and drive train so reliable as jet European cars.
34648917-awRx5.jpg
You could try PCP via a main car dealer, they often have stock available quickly if your not too fussy on colour or accessories. Take a look at car wow.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants