Leasing a Car, need help deciding.

Posted 17th Mar
I have the options of the following car to choose from as they are below £300 p/m for automatic transmission.

KIA Xceed Hatchback 1.4T GDi ISG 3 5dr DCT

Nissan Qashqai Hatchback 1.3 DiG-T Acenta Premium 5dr

Peugeot 3008 Estate 1.2 PureTech Allure 5dr EAT8

Ds 3 Crossback Hatchback 1.2 PureTech 130 Prestige 5dr EAT8

I like the look of 3008 and DS 3 but I have no idea about the reliability of any of these cars.

any feedback would be helpful.

thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I would pick them as you have listed them. Have a look on what car site and read the reviews. I would choose kia and nissan over peugeot and and citroen.
I would choose the Kia as well. Although Nissan aren’t what they used to be. Actually one of the most unreliable cars now. Reliability shouldn’t be an issue if your doing a PCP though as they all will have a warranty of at least 3 years (7 for the Kia) and usually with PCP you would replace it after 2-3 years for another new one. I buy outright so it would matter to me and out of the four brands you’ve listed only Kia would be on my list.
Edited by: "samtman" 17th Mar
samtman17/03/2020 21:40

I would choose the Kia as well. Although Nissan aren’t what they used to b …I would choose the Kia as well. Although Nissan aren’t what they used to be. Actually one of the most unreliable cars now. Reliability shouldn’t be an issue if your doing a PCP though as they all will have a warranty of at least 3 years (7 for the Kia) and usually with PCP you would replace it after 2-3 years for another new one. I buy outright so it would matter to me and out of the four brands you’ve listed only Kia would be on my list.

I'm kinda undecided on lease/PCP

Lease comes to £240 for 24 months on xCeed
And PCP comes to £299 for 36 Months

Sales person keeps telling me to get PCP
Not sure if hes looking after me or trying to sell PCP because the manufacturer wants him to?

My max budget is £270 p/m and I dont plan to keep the car at the end.

But I keep reading there could be a lot of charges for even a small damage /scratches on a lease.

So I'm undecided still.
D3SI17/03/2020 21:47

I'm kinda undecided on lease/PCPLease comes to £240 for 24 months on …I'm kinda undecided on lease/PCPLease comes to £240 for 24 months on xCeedAnd PCP comes to £299 for 36 MonthsSales person keeps telling me to get PCPNot sure if hes looking after me or trying to sell PCP because the manufacturer wants him to?My max budget is £270 p/m and I dont plan to keep the car at the end.But I keep reading there could be a lot of charges for even a small damage /scratches on a lease.So I'm undecided still.

if you dont plan to keep it id go with whichever costs you less over the term including the initial payment and any broker fees
Is it true regarding the high charges for scratches and marks?
Id go for DSG Auto gearbox, like the SEAT Arona or Ateca
D3SI17/03/2020 22:39

Is it true regarding the high charges for scratches and marks?

Fair wear and tear is acceptable, They have to abide by some specific guidelines.

Kia would be my choice

Citroen and Peugeot same company and either would be 2nd choice, whichever you prefer.

Wouldn't touch Nissan Cashcow
Ended up getting the Stonic on PCP as wifey and I have decided we will be keeping the car.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants