Groups
    EXPIRED

leasing from dealer miles apart

i have seen an offer from dealer in manchester but i am in london.has anyone done this before?how do you sign the documents?

8 Comments

Im in Glasgow and leased a car from a dealer in York.

They emailed the forms and i printed them signed them and scanned them back on to email. Didnt actually speak to the dealer once during the whole transaction until they delivered the car

some manufacturers are fussier than others. Renault and nissan seem to insist on you being in the dealership.

Original Poster

jase.2

Im in Glasgow and leased a car from a dealer in York.They emailed the … Im in Glasgow and leased a car from a dealer in York.They emailed the forms and i printed them signed them and scanned them back on to email. Didnt actually speak to the dealer once during the whole transaction until they delivered the car

which retailer was that

Original Poster

mas99

some manufacturers are fussier than others. Renault and nissan seem to … some manufacturers are fussier than others. Renault and nissan seem to insist on you being in the dealership.

i was after vw

Original Poster

bigbill

I got a Tiguan new and it had 400 delivery miles when delivered it came … I got a Tiguan new and it had 400 delivery miles when delivered it came from one of these two guy said it took him 6 hours to get it to me.https://www.centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk/stock_vehicleshttps://www.nationalvehiclesolutions.co.uk/car-lease-special-offers

thanks

KOGONAI

which retailer was that

It was York Audi, so if your after VW it would probably be the same as its the same finance company

Original Poster

jase.2

It was York Audi, so if your after VW it would probably be the same as … It was York Audi, so if your after VW it would probably be the same as its the same finance company

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need a good courier - any help please :)33
      2. flamedeer55
      3. Any discount for paultons park?44
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1315

See more discussions