Groups
    EXPIRED

Leather skinny jeans

Banned
    Hi can anyone help please.Im lookig to buy some skinny fit leather or fake leather jeans/trousers for my girlfriend but can't find them anywhere.does anyone know where i can get some.Perhaps someone has some they dont want? lol

16 Comments

http://imagecache.asos.com/inv/Q/28/188/351921/Black/image1xl.jpg

]ASOS

£130

Welcome to HUKD - what colour and size you after?

I think the trend at the minute is shiny leggings (kinda look like PVC). They sell them at New Look, River Island, Topshop etc. I bought some from New Look for £12 so not too expensive.

leather jeans? isnt there a crossing of material there?

leather pants arent in..... its wet look leggings thats everyones buying..... OMG I'm so gay!

MinstrelMan;4200597

leather jeans? isnt there a crossing of material there?leather pants … leather jeans? isnt there a crossing of material there?leather pants arent in..... its wet look leggings thats everyones buying..... OMG I'm so gay!

Lol!

Original Poster Banned

haha minstrel.
    Nah we dont like the lamo leggings

its wet look leggings thats everyones buying..... OMG I'm so gay!

I agree:w00t:

i must confess, I only know this becaus my missus couldnt get her fat ass into hers and its all i heard for about a week, I had to shut her up with a cream cake.

MinstrelMan;4200686

i must confess, I only know this becaus my missus couldnt get her fat ass … i must confess, I only know this becaus my missus couldnt get her fat ass into hers and its all i heard for about a week, I had to shut her up with a cream cake.

Yeah yeah,thats your excuse,blame it on the mrs!!

Original Poster Banned

oh dear what have i started here!!:-D

nice to see banter on here

MinstrelMan;4200686

i must confess, I only know this becaus my missus couldnt get her fat ass … i must confess, I only know this becaus my missus couldnt get her fat ass into hers and its all i heard for about a week, I had to shut her up with a cream cake.

YOU should use some talc next time ;-)

uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

Hmm banned I did wonder lol

When a newbie PM's you intimate stuff....time to report lol

choc1969;4209352

When a newbie PM's you intimate stuff....time to report lol

ha ha ha - u too :lol:

I wonder who he was :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions