Groups

Leather sofa 1p

Worn argos leather sofa. Past its best, has dip in the middle. kids have spilt everything under the sun on it, will wipe it down though. Will prob still have quite a few marks on it. Needs to go as its taking up room. Will upload a picture tomorrow if any interest.
    Its brown and a 3 seater (provided the person in the middle doesnt mind the dip)

23 Comments

Original Poster

same as (but now looks very little like) ]Argos sofa

1p does that include delivery?

hehe

just kiddin free bump :P

I offer 0.5p:)

Original Poster

cribert;5194170

SOLD!!!! now come take it away!!!

Lol, i should add i am in the scottish borders. midway between edinburgh and newcastle on the A68

Rep for your sense of humour Shane

cribert;5194170

How you gonna give change!?? ;-)

bobdylan;5194314

in kind?

Thats really kind of you, will be a help to someone buying a first house!
    If you have no luck here, you may find freecycle (they have local ones so you're more likely to find someone local who would like a sofa and is happy to pick it up). I think it's [url]www.freecycle.co.uk[/url] but not sure.
    Rep added.

Original Poster

TheMafia;5194219

Rep for your sense of humour Shane

lol thanks, though i am very serious

bobdylan;5194314

Hmmm. same way im paid i expect

lil_tiger;5194319

in kind?

uhh. must be reeeal cheap in the red light area where you live

sickly sweet;5194322

Thats really kind of you, will be a help to someone buying a first … Thats really kind of you, will be a help to someone buying a first house!If you have no luck here, you may find freecycle (they have local ones so you're more likely to find someone local who would like a sofa and is happy to pick it up). I think it's [url]www.freecycle.co.uk[/url] but not sure.Rep added.

Ive tried joining but i cant get to grips with it, plus i hear stories of everything getting snapped up by snobs in their big cars only to sell on for profit. So this wont go on freecycle.

shanecr;5194340

Hmmm. same way im paid i expect.

Touche :thumbsup:

supermod

Moved to MISC as its a freebie giveaway & the chat posts won't count as bumps there either, thanks

Banned

was it brown when you first chose it or.....has it changed colour through wear and dumps?

Banned

I'll give 2p NOT to buy it.

shanecr;5194340

lol thanks, though i am very serious :)Hmmm. same way im paid i … lol thanks, though i am very serious :)Hmmm. same way im paid i expectuhh. must be reeeal cheap in the red light area where you live :pIve tried joining but i cant get to grips with it, plus i hear stories of everything getting snapped up by snobs in their big cars only to sell on for profit. So this wont go on freecycle.

Oh...it's a shame you've can't freecycle it. If you don't think it'll sell then that IS the best place to try. The snobs in their big cars aren't going to want it if they can't sell it on. But there may be someone who'd really appreciate it...maybe just for their dog to sleep on....you never know!

Original Poster

sigma;5194473

Moved to MISC as its a freebie giveaway & the chat posts won't count as … Moved to MISC as its a freebie giveaway & the chat posts won't count as bumps there either, thanks

Thankyou

Original Poster

kapows;5194483

was it brown when you first chose it or.....has it changed colour through … was it brown when you first chose it or.....has it changed colour through wear and dumps?

lol always brown, its just a bit flat looking, not like the glossy argos photo.

sigma;5194473

Moved to MISC as its a freebie giveaway & the chat posts won't count as … Moved to MISC as its a freebie giveaway & the chat posts won't count as bumps there either, thanks

It is not a freebie, he wants a whole penny for it:roll:

Original Poster

Marina;5195177

It is not a freebie, he wants a whole penny for it:roll:

lol. the penny was only a token gesture for the FS board.

i had a smiliar one ike that ....council will come twice a yr max to pick up stuff like that to bin. so we arranged for them to come...put sofa outside and someone else came and nicked it!! i know that because council came at lunch time wondering where sofa had gone!!

shanecr;5196023

lol. the penny was only a token gesture for the FS board.

ok then, i thought you were just greedy:-D

Original Poster

magicbeans;5196075

i had a smiliar one ike that ....council will come twice a yr max to pick … i had a smiliar one ike that ....council will come twice a yr max to pick up stuff like that to bin. so we arranged for them to come...put sofa outside and someone else came and nicked it!! i know that because council came at lunch time wondering where sofa had gone!!

we have to pay for our uplifts.

Marina;5196381

ok then, i thought you were just greedy:-D

lol. well....just a little

Original Poster

ah well, i'm gonna chuck it on ebay for 99p now.

shanecr;5200171

ah well, i'm gonna chuck it on ebay for 99p now.

that will be 9900% inflated price:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1220
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay49
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323

See more discussions