Groups
    EXPIRED

Leatherman Charge TTI Multi-Tool

Leatherman Charge TTI Multi-Tool best i have found is £140 anyone find any better?

golden

6 Comments

]£132.95 @ Shop4Leatherman

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6942731

]£132.95 @ Shop4Leatherman

thank you very much nice site.

golden

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6942886

I bought my ]Gerber MP800 from them ~ 5years ago. Good service, they even … I bought my ]Gerber MP800 from them ~ 5years ago. Good service, they even replaced it from their own stock, when it broke 2 years ago. ]Here is another one, ]£132.99 delivered.Or ]£153.31 with a name engraved on the blade

very nice thank you,the mp800 is very nice,good to know you had a good service what do you think of the Leatherman Charge TTI needs to be strong.

goldenbrown;6943091

very nice thank you,the mp800 is very nice,good to know you had a good … very nice thank you,the mp800 is very nice,good to know you had a good service what do you think of the Leatherman Charge TTI needs to be strong.

I have played with the older versions of the Charge. They are very well made and the tool adapter/bit driver is fabulous. It's time for Gerber to incorporate that into the MP800.

Buy the Leatherman for it's sheer versatility and the Gerber because it has the best pliers/cable cutters of any multi tool ever made.

[COLOR=Red]Just in case it is not obvious. Both tools [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]are [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]for professional engineers and not suitable for leisure use (their locking blades make it a criminal offence to carry them outside ones professional duties).[/COLOR]

Original Poster

[QUOTE=SUMMONER;6943217]I have played with the older versions of the Charge. They are very well made and the tool adapter/bit driver is fabulous. It's time for Gerber to incorporate that into the MP800.

Buy the Leatherman for it's sheer versatility and the Gerber because it has the best pliers/cable cutters of any multi tool ever made.

[COLOR=Red]Just in case it is not obvious. Both tools [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]are [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]for professional engineers and not suitable for leisure use (their locking blades make it a criminal offence to carry them outside ones professional duties).[/COLOR][/QUOTE

thanks, you have been a great help,don't like the fact that the blades lock on all the ones i like!

golden
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions