Groups
    EXPIRED

Leatherman Wave

Looking for a reputable company to buy one of these and obviously any good deals that are going around

5 Comments

amazon.co.uk/Lea…1-5

This looks a good deal, reduced from £89.95 to £59.39 and you get a leather case, and free delivery!

Banned

Does it have to be a Leatherman? These are predominatly only available in the US [url]www.amazon.com[/url] would be you best hope there.

Where as the gerbers are available from screwfix

screwfix.com/pro…ool
    screwfix.com/pro…ool

Banned

Sheep87;2546207

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leatherman-Wave-Multi-Tool-Leather-Pouch/dp/B000O54HSC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1216291703&sr=1-5This looks a good deal, reduced from £89.95 to £59.39 and you get a leather case, and free delivery!

Good find Sheep, I cant believe I missed that one, best I found was this place

uttingsoutdoors.com/?Ca…5kw :thinking:

Foosball Chum;2546254

Good find Sheep, I cant believe I missed that one, best I found was this … Good find Sheep, I cant believe I missed that one, best I found was this placehttp://www.uttingsoutdoors.com/?Categories/Accessories/MultiTools/Leatherman/?&gclid=CLmOhqPhxpQCFQQrFQodsnb5kw :thinking:

No probs, I have had a leatherman for years, has never let me down, no corrosion and knife still very sharp! I much prefer the leathermans to gerbers, I feel the build quality is much better.

Banned

Sheep87;2546279

No probs, I have had a leatherman for years, has never let me down, no … No probs, I have had a leatherman for years, has never let me down, no corrosion and knife still very sharp! I much prefer the leathermans to gerbers, I feel the build quality is much better.

I agree actually the gerbers tend to not close too straight, its a small point, but one that gets on my nerves
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373

See more discussions