Groups

leaving feedback

how do you do it?

13 Comments

as in rep? the scales next to the avatar...
    or feedback to the mods?

Banned

Feedback is the "View FT/FT Feedback" bit under the avatar. Rep is the snowflake

you mean the fs/ft feedback? under a users name click it if you traded with them and then click add feedback

DangerGod;2354093

Feedback is the "View FT/FT Feedback" bit under the avatar. Rep is the … Feedback is the "View FT/FT Feedback" bit under the avatar. Rep is the snowflake

oh is that the bit like ebay?... i don't use it :oops: sorry if i misunderstood :oops:

DangerGod;2354093

Feedback is the "View FT/FT Feedback" bit under the avatar. Rep is the … Feedback is the "View FT/FT Feedback" bit under the avatar. Rep is the snowflake

Its supposed to be a pair of scales, not a snowflake :giggle: {although it is a pretty rubbish icon!}

DangerGod;2354093

Snowflake? What snowflake?
    Do you mean the scales? :whistling:

To leave feedback, click the red triangle and put "bully"

jah128;2354181

Its supposed to be a pair of scales, not a snowflake :giggle: {although … Its supposed to be a pair of scales, not a snowflake :giggle: {although it is a pretty rubbish icon!}

You're joking? I always thought it was a tree!! :oops::oops:

ctuk;2354191

To leave feedback, click the red triangle and put "bully"

I laughed / snorted at that :oops: thank god nobody heard me!!! :-D

Banned

lmao scales? looks like a snowflake

DangerGod;2354564

lmao scales? looks like a snowflake

It is an extremely carp icon isn't it... I'm sure if someone designed a better one admin would consider changing it, any ideas?

an icon that says rep. would suffice.

http://www.clarkwgriswoldjr.com/REP.gifbut smaller obv.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions