Groups

Leaving Feedback

Can i leave someone feedback even though i wasnt the OP of the thread .. ?

Thanx

6 Comments

Banned

if you posted in the thread and purchased then yes, click on profile, then fs tab and then you will see all your won thread plus those you have posted in

Original Poster

sassie;8581144

if you posted in the thread and purchased then yes, click on profile, … if you posted in the thread and purchased then yes, click on profile, then fs tab and then you will see all your won thread plus those you have posted in

I tried this .. clicked on the Bought / Interested tab found the post but it only lets me leave feeback for the OP and not the guy that a bought from ..

Banned

Budgie2k7;8581184

I tried this .. clicked on the Bought / Interested tab found the post but … I tried this .. clicked on the Bought / Interested tab found the post but it only lets me leave feeback for the OP and not the guy that a bought from ..

then if i was you i would keep ya trap shut and move on, you aint supposed to do this:thumbsup:

Original Poster

the OP didnt want the item so offered it to me ...

Banned

Budgie2k7;8581229

the OP didnt want the item so offered it to me ...

you are not suppose to do this in someone elses thread, so no you cant leave feedback

Original Poster

OK .. no probs .. ta' .. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1423
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions