Leaving feedback for on line and tv retailer

6 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2014
So i order on the 30th November from a big tv retailer who are supposed to be IDEAL!!! Two failed deliveries and broken promises galore. Now they cancel the contract and i think i have £10.00 compensation. I also left a snotty review that guess what was cancelled.

Do i give up now or try and post somewhere else
I cant get the MAGNATRON things as a present and my kid will be so upset.xmas day. These companies make me so mad.

6 Comments

Put it behind you and go to argos, before you seek revenge you should first dig 2 graves, one for yourself, and one for your enemy.

i bought a tv from john lewis back in october, only fully satisfied last week. was given £65 compensation

This is why review sites are pointless. Most people only have something to say when they get a less than ideal experience.

I do good reviews as well as bad. My last bad review for tesco was refused. what is the point of having a review site if your not going to accept people's reviews.

dixin123

i bought a tv from john lewis back in october, only fully satisfied last … i bought a tv from john lewis back in october, only fully satisfied last week. was given £65 compensation

Similar here, John Lewis are now amongst the worst retailers for failed/late deliveries.

oooh dear up sounds a tad rattled :*)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions