Leaving O2 mobile but currently have O2 broadband

5 replies
Found 12th Mar 2011
I'm thinking of leaving O2 mobile for the T-mobile deal - how quickly will they update my broadband price to reflect that I've left (i.e. from £7.50 to the higher price)?

5 Comments

if you not porting your number over to t-mobile than use your current o2 number and transfer it to pay as you go, you will remain on the discounted o2 broadband price. OR pick up a free o2 pay as you go sim card and register the o2 broadband with your payg sim to get discount.

^what he said^ but in simple words when you call o2 to cancel mention that you want the line on pay and go

Original Poster

Thanks guys - I will do that.

I'm sure you have to top up a certain amount every so often though otherwise they don't allow the discount. £10 every 3 months springs to mind ... but I may be wrong.

JohnnyUtah

I'm sure you have to top up a certain amount every so often though … I'm sure you have to top up a certain amount every so often though otherwise they don't allow the discount. £10 every 3 months springs to mind ... but I may be wrong.

A very important point well made - £10 every three months is correct.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769636
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1416
    3. Boredom1114
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993255

See more discussions