Leaving talk talk

Found 27th Jul
Evening all,

Cut the story short, i'm looking to leave my contract early about 2 months cos of a change in their policy and argument about penality. so I decided to renewed and leave during cooling period with no penalty. I assume this works?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Probably not as you return to previous contract term usually.. my broadband had an intermittent issue with talk talk and they failed to resolve it so i left penalty free that way..
No it won't work, the cooling off period means you cancel any changes made, in other words revert back to how you were, which is with 2 months left on a contract, you've not found a loophole otherwise contracts would be useless.

Some providers will buy you out of a contract, BT, Sky and EE do, others most likely or have some sort of joining perk.
_-Richie-_39 m ago

No it won't work, the cooling off period means you cancel any changes …No it won't work, the cooling off period means you cancel any changes made, in other words revert back to how you were, which is with 2 months left on a contract, you've not found a loophole otherwise contracts would be useless.Some providers will buy you out of a contract, BT, Sky and EE do, others most likely or have some sort of joining perk.

Agree, but would thought this would be class as counter offer, renewal scenario.

Oh well, still leaving talk talk... In 2 months then
thir13en19 m ago

Agree, but would thought this would be class as counter offer, renewal …Agree, but would thought this would be class as counter offer, renewal scenario.Oh well, still leaving talk talk... In 2 months then

Dont be scared of changing and leaving. That's what they expect you to do. Phone up and just state facts. If they don't play ball basically leave and get better elsewhere, they loose out.
I had home Insurance renewal today. Basically it said your 40% introductory offer has expired and we have put your insurance up 50%. OK bye bye see you next year for a nice new customer offer. Will have a quick check and get quotes and say match and give me a perk or I'm going, I find a good way is to say well if you can't match or are really aren't bothered you lost another customer for life. Be really nice and chatty at first and go in hard ball at the end. winner
OK I mis read due to vodka. No it doesn't work. Phone in 2 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants