Lebara UK Customers - FREE International roaming in India

Posted 13th Sep
Probably not for everyone, however, this makes a huge difference to a frequent traveller and any future tourists.

Welcome to India! Our UK customers can now use your plan allowance or pay as you go credit in India as you would at home in the UK without any extra charges as explained below;

As our UK customer, You can use your plan allowances to call from India to India and the UK without extra charges subject to the Fair Usage Policy (FUP)limits as described below in points 2-6.While you are using your Lebara Sim in India:

A surcharge of 5p/MB applies after using 10GB dataA surcharge of 10p/min applies after using 200 mins of outgoing and 200 mins of incoming callsA surcharge of 10p/text applies after sending 200 SMS text messagesThe FUP limits of 10GB data, 200 outgoing mins, 200 incoming mins, and 200 SMS text messages are calculated per calendar month.Surcharges will be deducted from your Pay As You Co credit. If you do not have extra PAYG credit in your account after reaching the above described FUP limits – you will not be able to continue using the relevant service. You can purchase additional credit at mobile.lebara.com/gb/…pup while you are in IndiaIf you are on PAYG, you will be charged the standard tariff for calls to India and the UK as you would at in the UK.Any international allowances included in your plan are not available while in India. Calls to other destinations than India or UK while you are in India will be charged at standard roaming rates Visit mobile.lebara.com/gb/…tes for details on roaming ratesLebara can withdraw its free-roaming services for India at any time, at its discretion with a notice period of 5 days. If the service is withdrawn, customers will be informed via SMS or email as applicable and information will be available on the website – lebara.co.ukAll calls, text and data in India will be routed using Lebara’s MNO partner – Vodafone.

mobile.lebara.com/gb/…ing
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
With 3 the customer service goes to India. So to call direct to India no thanks
Fantastic deal given the usual roaming charges there and saves the big hassle of getting a local sim for light users.
Since all uk call centres are now based in India why would I pay extra for this
Good deal, I spend around 6 weeks a year there so would have been useful for me but Lebara's plans seem meh. Surprised Vodafone don't offer this
19DembaBa1913/09/2019 23:03

With 3 the customer service goes to India. So to call direct to India no …With 3 the customer service goes to India. So to call direct to India no thanks

tell me about it if you ask them anything not on script they have no clue. even stood in thee store with them on phone re issue with PAYG SIM and store manager was gob smacked at what poor customer service.
India is much cheaper than UK for data deals. Order yourself a sim at the airport and you are sorted. If you need calls then use calling cards apps which uses data.
shaildyp114/09/2019 06:24

India is much cheaper than UK for data deals. Order yourself a sim at the …India is much cheaper than UK for data deals. Order yourself a sim at the airport and you are sorted. If you need calls then use calling cards apps which uses data.

Best option.
Also if you want to keep the same number active, set the country in the amazon app to India (or go to amazon.in) and you can do the required monthly topups to keep the sim active. I have had the same airtel sim for years, now just add a pack via amazon. Costs about 23p a month using my starling card for a basic incoming/outgoing topup.
shaildyp114/09/2019 06:24

India is much cheaper than UK for data deals. Order yourself a sim at the …India is much cheaper than UK for data deals. Order yourself a sim at the airport and you are sorted. If you need calls then use calling cards apps which uses data.

Not all the airports sell sim cards. And now, for the tourists, they are valid for 3 months only. But if you can get one, it’s dirt cheap. Rs200 and I got unlimited calls, messages and over 1GB of data daily.
Lebara which is a top telecommunication company has a variety of best and cheap cost offers for all kinds of unique customers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants