Lebara - what network does it run on please?

Found 29th Jun 2011
Just wondering what network these use?

Cheers
Community Updates
MiscRunning
5 Comments
vodaphone
... and it's rubbish! I had one of their SIM cards, but most of the time I got an "no service" message. Other SIMS worked perfectly.
Predikuesi

... and it's rubbish! I had one of their SIM cards, but most of the time … ... and it's rubbish! I had one of their SIM cards, but most of the time I got an "no service" message. Other SIMS worked perfectly.

I dont think so!

my mrs is in Rhodes , I gave her a spare phone with one of those Lebara pre-paid SIM's , I put a SIM in one of my spare phones and it's been great . No drop outs or lost calls . My first call .....I was on for over 17mins and it only cost 70p .I 've been texting and phoning andI still have just over £6 left.
It's ideal for use when going abroad .
The 'no service ' message can be had on any network if your in a area with poor reception .
ricko

The 'no service ' message can be had on any network if your in a area … The 'no service ' message can be had on any network if your in a area with poor reception .

If you had read my comment you'd see that other SIMs worked perfectly. BTW. There is a whole lot of mobile masts on a cinema roof about half a mile away.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions