Groups
    EXPIRED

LED TVs

I haven't really looked at new TVs for a while, when i last did i believe OLED were just coming into fashion, can anyone briefly 'catch me up'

am looking for a new one around £500 but can be swayed! :-)

7 Comments

I have just bought a Sony 32" LCD for 300 at m & s it's on the website for 350 was 450 but in store at 300

i was going to say M&S - they had a sony in ours for £299 yesterday - said reduced from £599 - not sure if its the one above - but looked great for the price (_;)

Dont confuse OLED with LED TV's.
    Must LED TV's are LED back-lighting and just over the price of a normal 'tube' back lighting TV.
    OLED's are about £1500 upwards

lucerysmum

i was going to say M&S - they had a sony in ours for £299 yesterday - … i was going to say M&S - they had a sony in ours for £299 yesterday - said reduced from £599 - not sure if its the one above - but looked great for the price (_;)

Hi yes I think it could be lol except it was 499 I think xxx

Led tvs arent revolutionary at all compared to the previous tech jump (SD to HD)

LCDs are the best ATM IMO. Look on amazon... They've got good deals.

What size do u want?

The only main difference between LCD & LED is thickness of the set & power consumption.

That's why I got an LED

K1LLER HORNET

The only main difference between LCD & LED is thickness of the set & … The only main difference between LCD & LED is thickness of the set & power consumption.That's why I got an LED

The speakers are pretty naff on LED tv's , rather have a thicker TV and better sound, you don't notice how thin it is sat on a TV cabinet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1436
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114441
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767105
      4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021

See more discussions