Groups

Leeds Fest 2008

Anyone going this year ??

I went last year for my first year and i must say it was actually amazing !!!

I dont think this years lineup is as strong as past ones

Anyyone got any highlights of past years ??

Also who are people looking forward to seeing this year ? Personally im lookin forward too:

The Killers
    The Cribs
    Dirty Pretty Thingss
    The Enemyy
    The Frattellis
    MGMT
    Vampire weekend
    Joee Leann
    Pendulum
    One Night onlyy

There the bands ill try catch in the madness !!

Anyone else any thoughtss ?

7 Comments

need I say who else?

Went last year but in New York this time...

Line up last year wasnt very good but seems good this time

Banned

Went in '99...Temple Newsam...Was AWESOME!!!
    Only went on the Monday though...other days were a bit pants imo
    Chili's
    Offspring
    Terrorvision
    Silverchair
    Feeder
    Pitchshifter
    Sick Of It All
    Buckcherry
    Backyard Babies
    LIT

ODB_69;2691878

LIT

Awsome, would love to see Lit live.

I went to Reading 2005 and 2006 but i didnt like the 2007 lineup. Would love to go this year but cant afford it.

Banned

Titchimp;2691899

Awsome, would love to see Lit live.

Originally they were one of the minor bands but were bumped up to the main stage...had never heard them before but went straight out next day and bought the import of the album...whcih to this day was the most expensive album I have bought

AWESOME
    http://www.die-beste-band-der-welt.de/empfehlungen/pics/a_place_in_the_sun.jpg

ODB_69;2692916

Originally they were one of the minor bands but were bumped up to the … Originally they were one of the minor bands but were bumped up to the main stage...had never heard them before but went straight out next day and bought the import of the album...whcih to this day was the most expensive album I have boughtAWESOME

Back in 99/2000 all my friends were into blink 182 etc but then my sister lent me a bunch of Cds.. that was one of them and i went a totally different direction to all my friends.. Lit, Bad religion, NOFX.. all the fat wreck chords stuff / punkorama. I didnt realise it was expensive, oops.. i think ive treated the CD pretty badly. lol.

Banned

Titchimp;2693588

Back in 99/2000 all my friends were into blink 182 etc but then my sister … Back in 99/2000 all my friends were into blink 182 etc but then my sister lent me a bunch of Cds.. that was one of them and i went a totally different direction to all my friends.. Lit, Bad religion, NOFX.. all the fat wreck chords stuff / punkorama. I didnt realise it was expensive, oops.. i think ive treated the CD pretty badly. lol.

nah...its not now...but when they played the album had only been released in America so cost me a load for the import
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1121
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364

See more discussions