Leeds Festival 09

Found 26th Mar 2009
Just to remind everyone

Tickets go on sale in 4 days!

Tickets for Leeds Festival 2009 (28,29,30 Aug) will go on sale MONDAY 30th MARCH.

leedsfestival.com/home/

10 Comments

Where the lineup or has anything been anounced?

Ad

dcx_badass;4747585

Pffffft I bought my ticket nearly 7 months ago!!!!!Line-up is 15 mins … Pffffft I bought my ticket nearly 7 months ago!!!!!Line-up is 15 mins before.

Ah thats gay.

So you have about 2 secs to think about buying it if you didn't order yours straight after.

Ad

does anyone know the line-up for this year at all, im wanting to go, i heard Rise Against was gonna be there

i read off my friend's facebk wall that this was the line up

Friday
Arctic Monkeys, The Offspring, Weezer, The Cribs, Pigeon Detectives, Vampire Weekend

Saturday
Kings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Maximo Park, The Mars Volta, The Subways, Rise Against, The Noisettes

Sunday
Radiohead, Placebo, Lostprophets, Jane's Addiction, GUESTS, Bowling for Soup

i'll have to ask her how good her sources her tomorrow lol

ilovelilac;4748236

does anyone know the line-up for this year at all, im wanting to go, i … does anyone know the line-up for this year at all, im wanting to go, i heard Rise Against was gonna be there i read off my friend's facebk wall that this was the line upFridayArctic Monkeys, The Offspring, Weezer, The Cribs, Pigeon Detectives, Vampire WeekendSaturdayKings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Maximo Park, The Mars Volta, The Subways, Rise Against, The NoisettesSundayRadiohead, Placebo, Lostprophets, Jane's Addiction, GUESTS, Bowling for Soupi'll have to ask her how good her sources her tomorrow lol

Thats a sweet line up. Id go for Monkeys, Cribs, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Mars Volta, KOL, Placebo and Janes Addiction

That line up apparently a leaked 1 according to leedsfest.org

Either way im there as i have my ticket.

vengod;4749137

That line up apparently a leaked 1 according to leedsfest.orgEither way … That line up apparently a leaked 1 according to leedsfest.orgEither way im there as i have my ticket.

when did you buy your ticket and how much for?

James3121;4749094

Thats a sweet line up. Id go for Monkeys, Cribs, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Mars … Thats a sweet line up. Id go for Monkeys, Cribs, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Mars Volta, KOL, Placebo and Janes Addiction

i'm more excited to see Rise Against and Bowling for Soup

My mate bought 2 tickets back last august. £165

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4748236

does anyone know the line-up for this year at all, im wanting to go, i … does anyone know the line-up for this year at all, im wanting to go, i heard Rise Against was gonna be there i read off my friend's facebk wall that this was the line upFridayArctic Monkeys, The Offspring, Weezer, The Cribs, Pigeon Detectives, Vampire WeekendSaturdayKings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Maximo Park, The Mars Volta, The Subways, Rise Against, The NoisettesSundayRadiohead, Placebo, Lostprophets, Jane's Addiction, GUESTS, Bowling for Soupi'll have to ask her how good her sources her tomorrow lol

my mate was told that exact lineup by a 'reliable source'. seems to be the one going around, im not bothered about the lineup really, im just going for music and the long weekend

Banned

]http//ww….uk is really the only place you should go
Post a comment
@
    Text