Groups

Leeds Festival tickets 2010 GO GO GO

Clicky link below

seetickets.com/rea…r3=

31 Comments

Supermod

...oh, you mean the ones on sale yesterday at 6:45pm...

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8245737

...oh, you mean the ones on sale yesterday at 6:45pm...

Not sold out?:oops:

Banned

we have a thread already but its excluded leeds for some reason and there is some nutter in there going off on 1

Banned

They seem to have some tickets available, they all sold out yesterday didn't they?

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8245749

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/644688/reading-festival-headlinersold news

it wasnt to tell people about the event since its annual....

it was incase no one had a ticket and dont want to pay £250+ on the bay.

casparwhite;8245757

we have a thread already but its excluded leeds for some reason and there … we have a thread already but its excluded leeds for some reason and there is some nutter in there going off on 1

Well the ticket link on the leeds/reading site take you to the same place anyway...

Original Poster

master_chief;8245760

They seem to have some tickets available, they all sold out yesterday … They seem to have some tickets available, they all sold out yesterday didn't they?

thats why i made this thread. i missed out last year but thanks to someones misc thread on here i got myself 4 a few hours later.

Banned

deadduck_145;8245778

thats why i made this thread. i missed out last year but thanks to … thats why i made this thread. i missed out last year but thanks to someones misc thread on here i got myself 4 a few hours later.

You've done right, someone will be grateful I'm sure :thumbsup:

deadduck_145;8245765

it wasnt to tell people about the event since its annual....it was incase … it wasnt to tell people about the event since its annual....it was incase no one had a ticket and dont want to pay £250+ on the bay.

People pay more than that for single tickets! I'm surprised Leeds hasn't sold out yet, Only Lancaster Coach packages and early entry permits...

Banned

Mallinersha;8245776

Well the ticket link on the leeds/reading site take you to the same place … Well the ticket link on the leeds/reading site take you to the same place anyway...

i know but surely it makes sense to have leeds/reading in the title seeing as its practically the same festival.....some people arent so savvy believe it or not

just to mention there were a lot of fake wrist bands going around last year.,....some got in on them and some didnt.......be careful what you are buying if not from the official sites......sounds like common sense but people do get caught out

casparwhite;8245757

we have a thread already but its excluded leeds for some reason and there … we have a thread already but its excluded leeds for some reason and there is some nutter in there going off on 1

Yeah I wish you would restrain yourself sometimes! :whistling: ;-)

casparwhite;8245820

i know but surely it makes sense to have leeds/reading in the title … i know but surely it makes sense to have leeds/reading in the title seeing as its practically the same festival.....some people arent so savvy believe it or not

They weren't the same festival in 2002 :thumbsup:;-)

Leeds all the way!!

go or not to go I have never been to a festival in my life and reaching my late twenties, I know uni friends go to Leeds, I will have to use overdraft if I do.

ryouga;8245875

go or not to go I have never been to a festival in my life and reaching … go or not to go I have never been to a festival in my life and reaching my late twenties, I know uni friends go to Leeds, I will have to use overdraft if I do.

[SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"]
    GO[/FONT][/SIZE]

You won't regret it..

Banned

Mallinersha;8245837

They weren't the same festival in 2002 :thumbsup:;-)Leeds all the way!!

i know.....they still have their slight differences as well

wish wed kept the v festival instead personally

i grew up 3 miles away from the site in leeds........so as you can imagine when we go down its full of people who went to the local comp and just general people from the area so its slightly different from other fezzies i go too

Mallinersha;8245879

[SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"]GO[/FONT][/SIZE]You won't regret it..

Its down to where will I stay when I am down, I have a 3 man tent and thats it lol and I would likely be robbed as I am not very streetwise!

casparwhite;8245880

i know.....they still have their slight differences as wellwish wed kept … i know.....they still have their slight differences as wellwish wed kept the v festival instead personallyi grew up 3 miles away from the site in leeds........so as you can imagine when we go down its full of people who went to the local comp and just general people from the area so its slightly different from other fezzies i go too

I take it that was the Temple site then.. I prefer the Bramham site better...

Banned

Mallinersha;8245903

I take it that was the Temple site then.. I prefer the Bramham site … I take it that was the Temple site then.. I prefer the Bramham site better...

nope the bramham site:thumbsup:

ryouga;8245899

Its down to where will I stay when I am down, I have a 3 man tent and … Its down to where will I stay when I am down, I have a 3 man tent and thats it lol and I would likely be robbed as I am not very streetwise!

It's very safe at the festival, carnival atmosphere, there's lots of 24hr security, even in the campsites.... just don't leave anything valuable in your tent and you'll be fine..

urgh. wish i had the money! would be awesome to go! blink and GnR!!!

Mallinersha;8245944

It's very safe at the festival, carnival atmosphere, there's lots of 24hr … It's very safe at the festival, carnival atmosphere, there's lots of 24hr security, even in the campsites.... just don't leave anything valuable in your tent and you'll be fine..

I wouldn't give false impressions.......

yes there are ****holes about that will rove the campsite and try it on, how will they know you haven't left valuables in your tent?

However! There are also volunteers and security also roving the site and tents are so closely pitched that it makes it more difficult for these scum to get away with it - especially if you get to know the people around you and everyone will look after each other. Hell you might even meet your soul mate - who knows!?

It's an experience that you should try at least once, but by then I bet you will be hooked :thumbsup:

Supermod

dcx_badass;8245938

So awesome, be my 4th time!

The 2008 Reading Mainstage Sunday is, in my opinon, one of the best festival line up days I have ever seen.

Supermod

emhaslam;8246021

urgh. wish i had the money! would be awesome to go! blink and GnR!!!

...you mean Axl and Friends?

magicjay1986;8246240

The 2007 Reading Mainstage Sunday is, in my opinon, one of the best … The 2007 Reading Mainstage Sunday is, in my opinon, one of the best festival line up days I have ever seen.

What this lot?
    2007.readingfestival.com/lin…up/
    Yeah right haha. I've seen better line ups at V Festival and that's saying something!

Banned

burstlikeabubble;8246460

What this lot?http://2007.readingfestival.com/lineup/Yeah right haha. … What this lot?http://2007.readingfestival.com/lineup/Yeah right haha. I've seen better line ups at V Festival and that's saying something!

That's a guyliner wearer lineup if ever I saw one!

Supermod

burstlikeabubble;8246460

What this lot?http://2007.readingfestival.com/lineup/Yeah right haha. … What this lot?http://2007.readingfestival.com/lineup/Yeah right haha. I've seen better line ups at V Festival and that's saying something!

master_chief;8246510

That's a guyliner wearer lineup if ever I saw one!

I meant 08. With Metallica et al.

Weird, Leeds tickets still available... Normally sell out by now..

Supermod

More weekend tickets available.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767362
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838

See more discussions