Groups

Leeds Late Night Shopping?

Does anyone know if this has started yet?
    Thanks
    Jack

10 Comments

Not too my knowledge but I could be wrong
    Edited by: "Becksdawe" 25th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Might ring up a couple of shops
    Thanks for the help anyway guys, and DLM, white rose isn't really to my taste, more of a womans shopping center!

Original Poster

Rang all saints and topman, both different parts of Leeds, and they said yeah
    Shopping time lol, wooo

Yeah it has

Banned

dcx_badass

DLM helpful as usual, actually wait they didn't ask about the White Rose … DLM helpful as usual, actually wait they didn't ask about the White Rose centre.

What did they ask?

Look after your wallet/purse, my mates a cop in Leeds and he has advised that there are a few shoplifting/pickpocket gangs actively working Leeds city centre.

DKLS

Look after your wallet/purse, my mates a cop in Leeds and he has advised … Look after your wallet/purse, my mates a cop in Leeds and he has advised that there are a few shoplifting/pickpocket gangs actively working Leeds city centre.

when do you ever not look after your wallet/purse

good to see public money is getting spent on your mate who seems to be handing out common sense

numptyj

when do you ever not look after your wallet/pursegood to see public money … when do you ever not look after your wallet/pursegood to see public money is getting spent on your mate who seems to be handing out common sense

There was a story in the paper today about some guy who left £80,000 in a bag on the top of his car and drove off. Surprise, surprise it hasn't beeen handed in.

Someone people need common sense spelling out to them

notts6501

There was a story in the paper today about some guy who left £80,000 in a … There was a story in the paper today about some guy who left £80,000 in a bag on the top of his car and drove off. Surprise, surprise it hasn't beeen handed in.Someone people need common sense spelling out to them

Why would anyone need £80,000 in cash?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211140
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp810
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764583
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…44

See more discussions