Groups

Leeds staying where they belong

as above, ecstatic

40 Comments

haha!!!

Championees championees are we are we are we yeah Man Utd full steam ahead Moscow!!!

Shame Shame about the Weeds I mean Leeds Ufarted.

Shame Shame

Original Poster

BECKHAMNO7;2084592

Championees championees are we are we are we yeah Man Utd full steam … Championees championees are we are we are we yeah Man Utd full steam ahead Moscow!!!Shame Shame about the Weeds I mean Leeds Ufarted.Shame Shame

??? watch the funny fags mate:whistling:

Why ecstatic? Why do you care?

Rot in League 1 for another year!! ;-)
    Onwards and upwards with Martinez :thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;2084625

Why ecstatic? Why do you care?

don't like them, nothing personal. How are you chesso, aint spoke to you for ages:thumbsup:

kiss my ****

Original Poster

jennie-jack;2084731

kiss my ****

as my girlfriend says, ''its only a game'':whistling:

you've got to laugh :-D dirty leeds staying where they belong

jennie-jack;2084731

kiss my ****

At least Ken will keep your season tickets the same price... but then again it is Ken Bates :whistling:

Original Poster

BlasterLad;2084771

At least Ken will keep your season tickets the same price... but then … At least Ken will keep your season tickets the same price... but then again it is Ken Bates :whistling:

master bates?:thumbsup:

skusey;2084797

master bates?:thumbsup:

Well he is a w anchor

Original Poster

BlasterLad;2084815

Well he is a w anchor

agree:thumbsup: is this him?http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk202/pskuse/225.jpg

skusey;2084670

don't like them, nothing personal. How are you chesso, aint spoke to you … don't like them, nothing personal. How are you chesso, aint spoke to you for ages:thumbsup:

All good - no migraines for a while, loving the sunny weather. You??

skusey;2084841

agree:thumbsup: is this him?

He's more ugly in the flesh :thumbsup:
    Dirrrrrrrrty Leeds :-D

Original Poster

chesso;2084847

All good - no migraines for a while, loving the sunny weather. You??

yes I am, heads been much better lately thanks. Feel much better if I didn't have to work in this weather though:whistling:

Southend or Donny to go up! :thumbsup:

t0mm;2084960

Southend or Donny to go up! :thumbsup:

And Swansea :thumbsup:

skusey;2084917

yes I am, heads been much better lately thanks. Feel much better if I … yes I am, heads been much better lately thanks. Feel much better if I didn't have to work in this weather though:whistling:

This weather or any weather? :whistling: Surely all those expensive mansions have air-conditioning.

BlasterLad;2084987

And Swansea :thumbsup:

Playoffs.

Swans + Forest supreme :thumbsup:.

You do know that it is a 2 leg semi final don't you. Second leg is on thursday so anything could happen. But you should gloat somemore as it will probably help if everyone is saying we will lose.

Super Super Leeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badgerrules;2085020

Super Super Leeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still sad about your points?

Nah If the league then an apeal then a arbitration court say it stands then in my opinion it stands. I admit it was a bit of a farse.

badgerrules;2085083

Nah If the league then an apeal then a arbitration court say it stands … Nah If the league then an apeal then a arbitration court say it stands then in my opinion it stands. I admit it was a bit of a farse.

Was a shambles. The football league ended up looking like a bunch of muppets. Was gutted we didn't have the trophy after our last home game. Couldn't go to Brighton to see them get it cos I had a wedding :cry:

t0mm;2085060

Are you still sad about your points?

Im glad it was forest that got the second place, it would have been tight if the points had been given back right at the end of the season. Much rather Forest than Donny.

BlasterLad;2085104

Was a shambles. The football league ended up looking like a bunch of … Was a shambles. The football league ended up looking like a bunch of muppets. Was gutted we didn't have the trophy after our last home game. Couldn't go to Brighton to see them get it cos I had a wedding :cry:

well lets face it Ken Bates would have dragged this out further if he could have done. He doesn't care about anyone else or anything else except going forwards. Even if he drags leeds through the mud. See even some Leeds fans don't like Bates.

badgerrules;2085135

well lets face it Ken Bates would have dragged this out further if he … well lets face it Ken Bates would have dragged this out further if he could have done. He doesn't care about anyone else or anything else except going forwards. Even if he drags leeds through the mud. See even some Leeds fans don't like Bates.

bates is an ****.

Ill agree with you there:thumbsup:

badgerrules;2085135

well lets face it Ken Bates would have dragged this out further if he … well lets face it Ken Bates would have dragged this out further if he could have done. He doesn't care about anyone else or anything else except going forwards. Even if he drags leeds through the mud. See even some Leeds fans don't like Bates.

Do any Leeds fans like him? Not me for sure.

chesso;2085266

Do any Leeds fans like him? Not me for sure.

don't think so, I was gutted when he bought back Leeds. He really needs to retire

badgerrules;2085286

don't think so, I was gutted when he bought back Leeds. He really needs … don't think so, I was gutted when he bought back Leeds. He really needs to retire

It's all about the money. Most things are these days unfortunately.

badgerrules;2085286

don't think so, I was gutted when he bought back Leeds. He really needs … don't think so, I was gutted when he bought back Leeds. He really needs to retire

... or anything really that gets him out of the picture, pref back down the M1.

Two bit team I say the poor mans Manchester United lol
    Keep that dream alive Leeds fans.

Boo! Hiss! Boo!

Banned

Fantastic result. Two great results in 2 days (Manutd result being the other).

99% of the public will be laughing their heads off. Only leeds fans really think they're a big club

csiman;2086195

Fantastic result. Two great results in 2 days (Manutd result being the … Fantastic result. Two great results in 2 days (Manutd result being the other).99% of the public will be laughing their heads off. Only leeds fans really think they're a big club

[COLOR=olive]You still laughing or have you gone quiet? First time in my life I'll be wanting Chelsea to win :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

BlasterLad;2085311

It's all about the money. Most things are these days unfortunately.

And you are on HotUKDeals for other reasons :thinking:

Its 1 thing posting that you want your club to do well..its another to say you want another to fail :thumbsup:
    Come on Leeds.... Back in the prem in a few years... Life is a circle

Banned

kristoff;2109664

[COLOR=olive]You still laughing or have you gone quiet? First time in my … [COLOR=olive]You still laughing or have you gone quiet? First time in my life I'll be wanting Chelsea to win :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

oh well - 1 in 2 aint bad
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions