Leeds United Premier League - Home Adidas Kit

Posted 20th Aug
After 16 years of being exiled from the Premier League, Leeds are back.

Great looking shirt @ £59.95

adidas.co.uk/lee…tml
Community Updates
Top comments
Just make sure you don't get a Premier league badge on its so its not out of date next year when you're visiting Huddersfield again
And?
21 Comments
And?
myusernamehasgone23420/08/2020 11:05

@MilkandBeans available now to order now …@MilkandBeans available now to order now herehttps://shop.leedsunited.com/all-adult

Can't bloody get on the page with it crashing!
MilkandBeans20/08/2020 11:11

Can't bloody get on the page with it crashing!

Yeah running really slow.
nice shirt
prodirectsoccer.com/p/a…wcB

Add a £4 badge from somewhere like eBay / Etsy and have it without the hideous sponsor at a fraction of the cost.
spruceyb20/08/2020 11:58

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/adidas-tabela-18-ss-jersey-white-bold-blue-mens-football-teamwear-223714/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwvvj5BRDkARIsAGD9vlI_ha9BDpWAHOAonvZOGR_D_tK3cjp42VOCs9kdqSahkvSsEt4-i_gaAmaMEALw_wcBAdd a £4 badge from somewhere like eBay / Etsy and have it without the hideous sponsor at a fraction of the cost.

That's a really nice T shirt

Great idea
Is this a deal?
Hallsie20/08/2020 12:12

Is this a deal?

This is discussions.

If you buy from Adidas instead of the Leeds store you will save on postage though.
Thats what I'm discussing it

Is it actually a deal or just letting people know you can buy it?? If any Leeds supporters had to stumble across this thread on a deals website to know their own teams strip is avaiable to buy then its a pretty poor show
Hallsie20/08/2020 12:55

Thats what I'm discussing it Is it actually a deal or just letting …Thats what I'm discussing it Is it actually a deal or just letting people know you can buy it?? If any Leeds supporters had to stumble across this thread on a deals website to know their own teams strip is avaiable to buy then its a pretty poor show

I think Leeds might acquire a whole host of new fans this season.
myusernamehasgone23420/08/2020 12:59

wigan did a few years ago, you could get a season ticket for buttons.
myusernamehasgone23420/08/2020 12:59

Leeds have the biggest, loudest, most passionate fans in the world. Well, thats what my spies tell me....
Do we have to content with Leeds fans on here now? 🤦
Edited by: "brailer" 20th Aug
Just make sure you don't get a Premier league badge on its so its not out of date next year when you're visiting Huddersfield again
Defo going to get relegated.
.MUFC.20/08/2020 22:28

Defo going to get relegated.

Hopefully not. Some of my happiest football memories involve MUFC stuffing LUFC. Long may that continue

manutd.com/en/…002
chocci21/08/2020 10:59

Hopefully not. Some of my happiest football memories involve MUFC stuffing …Hopefully not. Some of my happiest football memories involve MUFC stuffing LUFC. Long may that continuehttps://www.manutd.com/en/videos/detail/leeds-utd-3-man-utd-4-highlights-30-march-2002#

It will be fun beating them
Join the HUKD EPL Fantasy football league

hotukdeals.com/dis…038
Edited by: "perrioli" 21st Aug
Price is a rip off but 2 ordered for the son and I. MOT
Bit different but no premierleague topic to put it in

BBC News - Harry Maguire: Manchester United captain arrested following incident in Mykonos
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53860014

Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 21st Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text