Groups
    EXPIRED

leeds utd away football shirt

hi all
    im in need of a adults leeds away shirt (this season)!
    was hopink kitbag would have one so i could you a voucher and quidco but no luck:-(

anybody have any ideas?
    i could get one from sports stores for 39.99 but wondering if they are availible cheaper:thumbsup:
    thansk in advance
    ian

7 Comments

I'm afraid that you don't tend to find lower league shirts :thumbsup: on the major websites so you'll prob have to pay full whack and get it at a sports shop in and around L**ds.

Up the Town.:-D :-D

Obviously a club as huge as Leeds and bigger than 50% of the current PL sides will always be an exception. i'll find you a deal and let you know.

Original Poster

Cheap_n_Nicety

I'm afraid that you don't tend to find lower league shirts :thumbsup: on … I'm afraid that you don't tend to find lower league shirts :thumbsup: on the major websites so you'll prob have to pay full whack and get it at a sports shop in and around L**ds.Up the Town.:-D :-D

not a leeds fan myself so lol:giggle:
    im sure they are readily availible up in and around leeds but im right down in the mids so online is only option really
    ian

Original Poster

thought id give ebay a try!

]leeds away shirty, clicky

anybody used this seller or have got any views on this?

just seems a little to cheap
    ian

paddypower.com/bet…id=

Bet £35 on correct score and recieve a free shirt,ya never know ya could end up with a few £ in the bank for xmas

mikeyw

Obviously a club as huge as Leeds and bigger than 50% of the current PL … Obviously a club as huge as Leeds and bigger than 50% of the current PL sides will always be an exception. i'll find you a deal and let you know.

Still not managed to find a deal yet? I'm suprised as they are such a MASSIVE club (I bet the 50% of PL clubs you mention would love to swap places)

I had a quick look and though I'd found one with 15% off but it turned out to be 15 points off :-D

evil genius, please check your pm re these shirts

Karen
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions