Leeds v Kettering - replay - (spoilers)

Leeds v Kettering - replay -

ITV 4

27 Comments

Banned

um?????????

currently 1 - 1

Supermod

Umm. Who? I have heard of Kettering...but..Leeds?

ha, dirty leeds could go out to kettering and miss out on their dream match at old trafford

Banned

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]why create a thread if you dont have an opinion on the topic?[/COLOR]

Supermod

vibeone;7158239

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]why create a thread if you dont have an opinion … [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]why create a thread if you dont have an opinion on the topic?[/COLOR]

For the benefit of people who had forgotten that it was on.

vibeone;7158239

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]why create a thread if you dont have an opinion … [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]why create a thread if you dont have an opinion on the topic?[/COLOR]

Because its misc:thumbsup:

Original Poster

vibeone;7158239

HERE WE GO - HERE WE GO - HERE WE GO
    my very own personal -( lets make a nasty comment on her thread ) member
    hello vibeone - you finished your homework yet:p

magicjay1986;7158286

For the benefit of people who had forgotten that it was on.

:thumbsup:
    thank you

holly100;7158433

HERE WE GO - HERE WE GO - HERE WE GOmy very own personal -( lets make a … HERE WE GO - HERE WE GO - HERE WE GOmy very own personal -( lets make a nasty comment on her thread ) member hello vibeone - you finished your homework yet:p:thumbsup:thank you

:w00t:

Banned

holly100;7158433

HERE WE GO - HERE WE GO - HERE WE GOmy very own personal -( lets make a … HERE WE GO - HERE WE GO - HERE WE GOmy very own personal -( lets make a nasty comment on her thread ) member hello vibeone - you finished your homework yet:p:thumbsup:thank you

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ok thanks for confirming the reason.

You reminded people the match was on... in about the 84th min?

Each to their own.

Carry on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;7158473

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ok thanks for … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ok thanks for confirming the reason.You reminded people the match was on... in about the 84th min?Each to their own.Carry on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

its gone 10p.m - kids should be in bed - g'nite john boy:p

vibeone;7158473

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ok thanks for … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ok thanks for confirming the reason.You reminded people the match was on... in about the 84th min?Each to their own.Carry on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Agree, each to their own.
    Touche

Thank you did not know it was on there

Banned

holly100;7158503

its gone 10p.m - kids should be in bed - g'nite john boy:p

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]you really should try a different tack. The whole kids thing has been done to death. Wasn't that funny the first time, certainly not the 900th. Maybe you should consider adding new material to your act?

The fact you are incapable of responding to my comment without some sort of - I'm assuming - insult speaks volumes about you holly.

Still, we know what this is really about.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

skusey;7158519

Agree, each to their own.Touche

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]Thanks I think(?)

Got no problem with the thread or the OP (although she has an issue with me since I made a fool out of her (quite by accident) in a previous thread)... just felt it was a bit weird so late in the game.

Anyway, its all Leeds at the min, but if it goes to pens, its anyones game.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;7158542

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"] Still, we know what … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"] Still, we know what this is really about.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

erm ...............no actually :w00t:

kettering on penalties - i hope

Banned

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Leeds have won it

[/COLOR]

Banned

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]oh dear they dont really deserve this...[/COLOR]

Never in doubt

lufc246;7158822

Never in doubt

that Leeds team will get destroyed at old trafford even if fergie fields a team like he did tonight;-)

Banned

souljacker;7158876

that Leeds team will get destroyed at old trafford even if fergie fields … that Leeds team will get destroyed at old trafford even if fergie fields a team like he did tonight;-)

That really isn't much to boast about though. (Seriously)

guv;7158898

That really isn't much to boast about though. (Seriously)

well yeah I know that, Leeds are that poor but some of their fans I know have started to get a bit giddy lately because they are top of A league

Banned

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]guv trying to talk about football. I LOL'd (Seriously)[/COLOR]

Banned

vibeone;7159240

guv trying to talk about football. I LOL'd (Seriously)

Ooh look... its the sparkler boy attempting humour.

(That's worth laughing out very very loud in it's own right - but not for the reason's you'd like.)

Banned

guv;7159300

Ooh look... its the sparkler boy attempting humour.(That's worth laughing … Ooh look... its the sparkler boy attempting humour.(That's worth laughing out very very loud in it's own right - but not for the reason's you'd like.)

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Teal"]I win. (Again)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

vibeone;7159371

I win. (Again)

Yes, you're such a winner.

(We'll I suppose it's close enough.) :thumbsup:

Banned

guv;7159415

Yes, you're such a winner.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]well its about time! at least you've finally admitted it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Fibre Max11
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions