Groups

Leeds v Liverpool - Any one watch?

Jus been watchin, thought that Liverpool have been lucky, but hey, thats football.

Any one else watch? what u think?

8 Comments

I think they were lucky and Riera isn't good enough to play for Liverpool neither is Dossena ain't got a clue.

Leeds played well.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6367106

I think they were lucky and Riera isn't good enough to play for Liverpool … I think they were lucky and Riera isn't good enough to play for Liverpool neither is Dossena ain't got a clue.Leeds played well.

Agreed, thought it was funny that liverpool had to bring on international players on! lol :w00t:

Latinosharkey;6367151

Agreed, thought it was funny that liverpool had to bring on international … Agreed, thought it was funny that liverpool had to bring on international players on! lol :w00t:

They scored before that :?

Didn't need to bring anyone on. Only someone to replace Degan cus he took a knock.

Degan put in a good performance . leeds played well , but common liverpool made 9 changes...

Original Poster

Adam2050;6367175

They scored before that :?Didn't need to bring anyone on. Only someone to … They scored before that :?Didn't need to bring anyone on. Only someone to replace Degan cus he took a knock.

Sorry, should have stated that it shows that liverpool were scared cos of the players they brought on.

spobby;6367188

Degan put in a good performance . leeds played well , but common … Degan put in a good performance . leeds played well , but common liverpool made 9 changes...

Yeh. Spobby what did you think of spearing?

I thought Kyrgiakos had a good game.

peodude;6367319

I thought Kyrgiakos had a good game.

Yep.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      2. Vodafone Broadband Issues11
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231364
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047169

See more discussions