Groups

leeds - win the cup or promotion ? NEITHER! HAHA!

the former seems to be priority at the moment.

up the canaries, up the robins!

37 Comments

WTF 3 - 0! I think they are thinking of the money in the sort term with the cup. Silly b's.

Think i am with you mate, I am going to look for who was playing.

EDIT: Same team that was at spurs, mental

neither because they are crap ........ :thumbsup:

Last 3 league games -

Swindon 3 Leeds 0
    Leeds 1 Carlisle 2
    Exeter 2 Leeds 0

Mighty leeds utd ...................... :roll:

(awaits caspars were a bigger and better club than you)

Banned

Latinosharkey;7666921

WTF 3 - 0! I think they are thinking of the money in the sort term with … WTF 3 - 0! I think they are thinking of the money in the sort term with the cup. Silly b's.Think i am with you mate, I am going to look for who was playing.EDIT: Same team that was at spurs, mental

Looks like their luck ran out then.

Inb4 Swindon are now a bigger club than Man Utd.

Original Poster

guv;7666975

Looks like their luck ran out then.

lost to carlisle then drew against spuds, though the former are tougher.

smithyp1;7666952

neither because they are crap ........ :thumbsup:Last 3 league games … neither because they are crap ........ :thumbsup:Last 3 league games -Swindon 3 Leeds 0Leeds 1 Carlisle 2Exeter 2 Leeds 0Mighty leeds utd ...................... :roll:(awaits caspars were a bigger and better club than you)

I am a leeds fan.

I could not give a **** if my club is bigger than etc etc etc

You can not to be seen as big club is you are loosing the games that are your bread and butter. If they stay in league 1 due to stupid cup hopes, I am off!

Went to the County Ground tonight, Swindon were far superior although the scoreline flatters them somewhat.

Latinosharkey;7666999

I am a leeds fan.. If they stay in league 1 due to stupid cup hopes, I am … I am a leeds fan.. If they stay in league 1 due to stupid cup hopes, I am off!

Nothing like a die hard supporter is there :roll:

transit;7667040

Good point, cos I am a die hard supporter. Should'nt of said that, I am sorry,lol.

But I am ANGRY! :viking:

transit;7667040

he will be supporting the biggest club in yorkshire next season sheff weds ......... :roll:

Banned

rugger-tyke;7666998

lost to carlisle then drew against spuds, though the former are tougher.

Yawn.

Original Poster

smithyp1;7667088

he will be supporting the biggest club in yorkshire next season sheff … he will be supporting the biggest club in yorkshire next season sheff weds ......... :roll:

technically, it's Hull :thumbsup:

Original Poster

guv;7667112

Yawn.

trawling google can get tiresome.

smithyp1;7667088

he will be supporting the biggest club in yorkshire next season sheff … he will be supporting the biggest club in yorkshire next season sheff weds ......... :roll:

Why Yorkshire? Are you stereotyping me to being a yorkshire man? lol

Banned

rugger-tyke;7667155

trawling google can get tiresome.

Are you going to continue to try to incite a negative response with off topic posts?

Latinosharkey;7667161

Why Yorkshire? Are you stereotyping me to being a yorkshire man? lol

LOL.... I somehow don't think you are the target of that comment.

guv;7667236

Are you going to continue to try to incite a negative response with off … Are you going to continue to try to incite a negative response with off topic posts?LOL.... I somehow don't think you are the target of that comment.

Neither did I. But what the hell. I think you will all agree that tonights result is shockingly bad.

Banned

Latinosharkey;7667370

Neither did I. But what the hell. I think you will all agree that … Neither did I. But what the hell. I think you will all agree that tonights result is shockingly bad.

No. The result tonight was exceedingly good. Spurs 2 Fulham 0. :-D

guv;7667473

No. The result tonight was exceedingly good. Spurs 2 Fulham 0. :-D

Original Poster

http://images.teamtalk.com/10/01/800x600/Chris-Martin-Norwich-City-goal-celeb-v-Exeter_2407787.jpg

Original Poster

ooh, glossy.

Banned

cant believe it weve been all over em......why did i have to be a leeds fan ffs

Original Poster

casparwhite;8278964

cant believe it weve been all over em......why did i have to be a leeds … cant believe it weve been all over em......why did i have to be a leeds fan ffs

fifth today, charlton permitting.
    oh well, enjoy play-offs . .

very, very, glossy

Banned

rugger-tyke;8279009

fifth today, charlton permitting. oh well, enjoy play-offs . .

grayson out.........curbishley in

we stayin down

Original Poster

casparwhite;8279029

grayson out.........curbishley inwe stayin down

they cruising with austin . .

3-0!

even the play-offs look distant at this rate . . i wouldn't blme the manager, heimlich would have a hard time

up the robins..Billy Painter is owning league 1!

Banned

another good day yesterday - loving the epic leeds fail

Original Poster

The puppies doing their rivals a massive favour whilst setting themselves up nicely for the play-offs and could be seeing Premier League action at this rate. Its been jittery but promotion seems inevitable for the yolks.

That said, what a final it would be if a West Yorkshire derby!

Banned

not often im rooting for the terriers but i certainly were tonight........millwall didnt look their best.

only 6 behind them canaries............mass-ive day tomorrow can they beat charlton away?

can we beat the gills who are fighting for survival?

cutting edge stuff:lol:

Yellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssss

casparwhite;8383467

not often im rooting for the terriers but i certainly were … not often im rooting for the terriers but i certainly were tonight........millwall didnt look their best.only 6 behind them canaries............mass-ive day tomorrow can they beat charlton away?can we beat the gills who are fighting for survival?cutting edge stuff:lol:

Making the trip down? i will be there supporting the Gills tomorrow, we have only let in 12 all season at home, its the away for which has cost us ( no wins away) so i think it should be a good game!

Banned

asayer;8383591

Making the trip down? i will be there supporting the Gills tomorrow, we … Making the trip down? i will be there supporting the Gills tomorrow, we have only let in 12 all season at home, its the away for which has cost us ( no wins away) so i think it should be a good game!

no afraid not, nightmare trying to get away tickets. im off to bristol game with our kid at elland rd, last game of the season...........hopefully

good luck tomorrow:)

watching a right fight atm purdey V vassell...............quality

fight?!

Banned

asayer;8383965

fight?!

Friday night fight night:thumbsup:

went 12 rounds......Vassell took it (Hattons camp)

best domestic fight i seen in ages

I always miss the boxing!!!

Banned

this is going down to the wire

4-1 today.....dons down to 8 men:lol:

1 point ahead of millwall on same goal difference and 2 games left

charlton away
    bristol rovers home

come on......MOT

[QUOTE=casparwhite;8383954

watching a right fight atm purdey V vassell...............quality[/QUOTE]

Hope it's not rappy's purdey!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47803000/jpg/_47803451_gradel_pa341.jpg
    :w00t:

Banned

rugger-tyke;8557857

:w00t:

lol he actually nearly went and chinned the ref.....had to be actually lifted away

number 48 jones should have been sent off also..........the ref was a complete knob!

what a game.....it had absolutely everything , down to 10 men then we go 1 nil down and end up coming back to win 2-1

on the pitch on the pitch on the pitch:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions